Chapter 8

3rd Persons P.O.V

Zozo smiled, then touched Loren's smooth face, he grins as his face gets closer, "stop...." begged Loren, she doesn't like how ZOZO was acting around her, ZOZO began to lay down Loren at the floor, Loren fights back the force, she doesn't want to get raped by any demon, "don't fight back..." ZOZO said, he kissed Loren's neck, Loren blushed, then suddenly she felt ZOZO's teeth sinking in her skin, "stop it!!!" Loren shouted, she pushed ZOZO, "you naughty bitch" ZOZO said, as he grabbed Loren's neck, "I thought you will obey me!!!" ZOZO said, as his demon eyes shine, his hands started to heat up, "ahhh!" Loren yelled, as she can feel the pain around her neck, "how does it feel?" ZOZO said, while he smiles evilly, "stop it ZOZO!!!" Loren shouted, ZOZO let go of her, he watched her cry in pain, "now...are you going to obey me?" ZOZO asked her, threatening her with his devilish looks, Loren nodded her head, ZOZO smiled, then patted her on the head.

"What is that noise?" Lucifer asked astaroth, "it is ZOZO messing up with his ouija business, technically messing up with people" he said, Lucifer sip some of his tea, trying not to mind ZOZO on his business.

ZOZO slammed the door shut, he locked the room that Loren was in, he walked towards his room, he open the door and shut it, he look at the ouija board, "how are you sweetie?" He asked, like he has someone to talk to, "how are you? Doing well?" ZOZO asked, He look at the ouija board, he stood up and took it, he stares at it blankly (that what he does when he waits for someone to contact him).
Suddenly someone knocked, "shit!" ZOZO cursed, "what is it?" ZOZO yelled, "ZOZO, this is astaroth" astaroth said, "Lucifer said stop banging things" he said, he is really happy that Lucifer scolded ZOZO, it is really fun for him, "what? I'm not banging stuff!" ZOZO said, like a kid, ZOZO cursed astaroth for being such an ass hole.
Meanwhile, Loren was still crying, she doesn't want to be in this place, it is awful, she cried, she wanted home, she wanted somewhere there is no pain, she noticed that there is a mirror across the room, she took it, she noticed the kiss mark that ZOZO made, she blushed a bit, he was kinda, hot when he does that, and when he's drunk, Loren's stomach grumbles, she is hungry, she walked towards the door, she tried to open it but, it is locked, she peeked at the tiny hole, she saw astaroth carrying some used paper, "astaroth!" She said, buy astaroth didn't notice her, she loses all of her hope, she gave up on trying, she lays her head on the door, she wanted to due straight away, then the door opened, it was ZOZO, Loren fall back, seeing ZOZO upside, thank god ZOZO, was wearing pants or else...you know...
"What are you doing?" ZOZO asked, "uhh" Loren was speechless, "stand up!" ZOZO said, he took Loren's wrist, surprisingly, it didn't burn, Loren followed ZOZO, they went at the dining room, "sit down" A deep dark voice said, it was Lucifer, Loren sat down, she saw delicious food in front of her, her mouth nearly watered, "eat" Lucifer said, Loren munch up the chicken in front of her, the taste was so good, "now, Loren...since ZOZO, brought you here and saw all of the things that we do to concur the world" Lucifer said, while stopping with a great loud voice, "we will make a deal..." Lucifer said, while he glares at Loren.
"Loren....we will bring you back at the orphanage....but"  Lucifer said, while he drink the last drop of his wine, "you won't say a thing about us....of else..." Lucifer said, his eyes turned into flames, Lucifer was about to become the demon of your nightmares when suddenly ZOZO cut him off, "i will destroy your vagina" ZOZO said, astaroth face slap himself, "what i need to think of something else more child friendly" ZOZO said, Loren was confused, of she told it to sister Lisa that demons are going to invade the world, she sure will die in hell, "is it a deal?" Lucifer said, Loren nodded in response, what will she do?