CHAPTER 3

Loren's P.O.V

I still can't sleep, my eyes are wide awake, is it that because of the ouija board? I don't know, but I'm sure it is pretty terrifying, i started to breathe heavily again, i started to sweat, "go to sleep" i said to myself, i tried to close my eyes but i failed, "please stop!" I said, tears fall down my eyes, i started to sobbing, i really cant help the feeling to being face-to-face with a spirit you dont know.

Then suddenly.....

*CRASH*

There was a loud sound, i cant explain it but it was really loud, i rise up, i looked at the window, over there was a man standing, he is wearing a black suit, he was kind of attractive, i gentky waved at him, he waved back, i blushed, then suddenly the lights opened and there was Cass mom, "what are you doing late at night?" Mrs. pressman said, "ummm, i'm so sorry" i said, she looked at me and said "go to sleep" she close the lights, truly i just wanted to know who the heck is that man.
I took my blanket then hung it out side the window, to see if i can go down, i hold tightly on the blanket trying not to fall, i made it on the ground, i heart thumps on my escape, that was really high, i cant believe i did that.
I felt the cold breeze of the air, brushing my pale skin.

??? P.O.V

I was her going out of the window, i thought that she would fall and die, but it didn't happen, "pretty strong" i said to myself, as i watch the 12 year old shivering.

Loren's P.O.V

I felt watched, i don't like this feeling of being watched, i started to look around, but see nothing, i was really curious about that man, "hello?" I asked, man i feel like i'm crazy, there is no one in here, i walked, and looked around, seeing the big tall trees swaying as the wind blew, i looked around if i am going to see something.

And....

I did.......

I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me, my eyes widen to see a glowing blood red eyes, i started to panic, i ran away as fast as i could, but......some one grabbed my ankle.

??? P.O.V

Great! I grabbed her! Once i jave her ankle i tried to pull her, but i failed, so i covered her mouth so she cannot scream and shout like a lunatic, "shhh!!!!" I said, then she bit me, "ouch!!!!!" I shouted, i pulled her down at the lake, shit! I dong know how to swim!

Loren's P.O.V

He struggled as we went down at the lake, he doesn't know how to swim? I leave him and swim away, as i get up in the dry land, i started panting, i can feel the pain of the large wound on my leg, it was so deep, it didn't stop bleeding, "ahhh!!" I shouted, i can feel the pain, tears start rolling at my pink cheecks.

??? P.O.V

I decided to try to swim, but still it was ugly, but that is better that drowning, i get up from the dry land then saw the girl, the girl that i chose to get when they tried to summon me, "you!" I shouted, "stop crying!" I said, "leave me alone!" She yelled at me, "just stop crying i wont hurt you!" I said, then she stopped, "really?" She asked me, "well yeah" i said, "who are you anyway?" She asked me, "you dont know me?" I asked her, then i beggan to laugh, "my name is......ZOZO"