Chapter 8- One Idea

SORRY I DECIDED TO CHANGE TO BEGINNING!

The next morning I wake up and get a call from Louis telling me I'm spending the day with him. I learn so much about him and we become really close friends. He is so nice and funny. We talk late into the night until he finally has to go and I am to tired to speak any longer. I crash on the couch,  planning on sleeping in until noon the next day 

Unfortunately the next morning my phone going off at 10am wakes me up. I’m not a morning person even if it is 10, today was my sleep in day.

I check the caller I.D and see it’s an unknown number. “Agrhh.” I groan to myself.

“Hello?” I answer, trying to sound polite even though I was pissed off.

“Hello Dani, it’s Paul Higgins, head of One Direction management here, sorry to wake you but I need you to come down to the boys studio for a meeting this morning.” He replies. I was quite shocked. How did he get my number, probably through Ed. What does he want? It sounds serious.

“Sure thing sir, I will be right over.” I say.

“Thank you,” he replies then I end the call. I quickly rush around the apartment to get ready for this “important” meeting. Within 10 minutes I am ready and out the door.

I hale a taxi and get inside giving the driver the directions to the studio. 20 minutes later we arrive outside. I’m quite nervous. I hope I haven’t done anything wrong. I can’t loose this job. Jess would murder me.

I walk slowly to the entrance, shaking, my legs like jelly. The reception recognizes me immediately, I’m not sure how she knew who I was. I was lead presumably towards the boy’s studio. I nervously followed behind the receptionist. I hear the murmurs of people further down the hall. I start to tense up.

We arrive at a boardroom and the receptionist directs me inside. I cautiously walk through the door and she shuts it behind me. I look in front of me to see Paul, the man I spoke to on the phone and the boys sitting at a large table in the centre of the room. A few other management stand behind Paul.

“Hello Dani please take a seat.” He says in a very professional voice. I give the boys a quick glance, they all refuse to make eye contact with me. I sit next to Louis, he seems to look as nervous as I feel. I quickly whisper to him

“Do you know why we are here?” he gives a small shake of his head. With that I turn my full attention to Paul.

“I am sure you are all wondering why you are here today.” Paul begins.

“Don’t worry you aren’t in trouble, just a few issues need some dealing with.”

With that one of the guys standing behind Paul throws a magazine on the table. I read the front page head line “ONE DIRECTION HEART THROB HARRY STYLES TAKEN?” several pictures of me and him together over the past few days underneath. Oh crap. People think we are dating. I turn and look at Harry, he is already looking at me. I turn back and look at Paul. He doesn’t look mad? Now I am confused.

“You see Harry lately you have had a bit of a bad image. You were seen with Emma in New Zealand, only months after people had recovered from Caroline. Now this is why we need you here today Dani. We would like you to pretend to date Harry to get his image back to a better condition. It would be amazing if you could do this for us. You will be paid and it would be greatly appreciated if you were to do such an amazing thing for us.” Paul explains.

I’m in shock. I don’t know what to do or say. I look a Louis. He gives me an apologetic look. He knows that I had told him the other day before lunch that I thought I kind of liked Niall. Now that had no chance in working out.