♚2♚

Luciana Rose POV

Past

"Hey my beautiful Rose, it's our 2nd anniversary. Please get ready by 7pm. I will be picking you up and don't worry about Sebastian as I already called my brother to take care of him," my husband voice rang through the house phone voicemail. I was surprised by the lovely tone of my husband because he has always been cold and indifferent towards me after his father had past away. I look at my son, Sebastian, with hopefulness because maybe he will have a proper father figure for him. Alessandro has been coming home late and have not interact with his 1 year old son. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I look at the time and it was nearly 6pm. Oh no! I should have check the voicemail when I came back but I was too busy with Sebastian as he was demanding for my attention.

I quickly unlock the door and let Phil, Alessandro's younger brother, which is the same age as I am to come in. I never really like him because he is always looking at me with lust in his eyes and I keep wondering why Alessandro never seen it. I quickly gave him Sebastian bag and instruct him on when to feed him. Even if I feel uncomfortable with him, I show him some decent respect as he is my husband brother and is taking care of my son. After he was gone, I quickly took a shower and dress up in my red lace dress and put on my makeup.

At exactly 7pm, Alessandro is at the door waiting for me. I quickly walk up to him and gave him a kiss on his lip which thankfully he return. "Now my dear wife, let's have more patience shall we," he said and chuckled once he saw me blushing. He led me to his car and open the door for me like a gentleman. I was busy staring at him in awe to even realise we have already reach our destination. I blush once again for getting caught by my husband. He was wearing a navy suit which look good on him and look even better without it. Damn I must been sexually frustrated for not seeing my husband for a long time. Alessandro brought me to an Italian restaurant where we had our first date. The waiter brought us to the end of the restaurant where it is more private. He pull out the chair for me and wait for me to settle down before he sit down opposite of me. We ordered and eat till our heart was content. It has been so long since I have a great and private time with my husband. I will definitely appreciate this moment. He paid for our dinner and literally drag me to his car as he said he want to have dessert right now. Who am I to disobey his wish when I want him too.

He carried me to our house once we reached it and drop me at the couch. He kissed my neck and slowly remove my dress. "I'm sorry my dear for ignoring you. I cannot express how sorry I am. I will definitely show you and prove to you that I really love you," he whisper in my ear before capturing my mouth with his. I was now unbuckling his belt when suddenly his face started to fade. Everything then began to fade gradually until it became dark. I slowly open my eyes to see the sun shining at the empty space beside me where my husband should be and realise now I have to face reality. I dream of something I really wish to happen but unfortunately it will never come true because deep inside my heart the reason why I fantasize is because I already know it will not happen. Maybe my 2nd anniversary will not put me down today because I know there is people in my working place that will cheer me up. Hopefully today will be a happy day. Hopefully.