♚1♚

Alessandro Luis POV

Present

Ring Ring Ring. "Ciao mio figlio, why did you call me?" I asked my eldest figlio with curiousity. "Padre, can i stay in your home tonight?" Sebastian said with anger. Did the same thing happen to my figlio? I hope not. I just hope that i can guide him to not leave his wife because of a misunderstanding. If only i had someone to open my eyes, i will not even leave my wife before. My poor wife. "Sure mio figlio," I replied with determination. My poor beloved Queen. If only i had trusted her and let her explained herself, she will not be in a heartache because of me. I vow to her and to myself that i will not let history repeat again be it in my relationship with my beloved Queen or my figlio relationship.

"Padre, I... I... I think my wife is cheating on me," my figlio said in anger but there was a hint of anguishness and defeat. "Why do you say that?" I asked with curiousity as i know his wife is a damn loyal girl that was approved by my beloved Queen. "I saw her holding hand with another guy," he said angrily. "Did she lie to you?" I asked with a hint of desperation. "Not really," he said with uncertainty. Hmm i now know what is the problem. My figlio misunderstood the situation. "Why do you say that?" I asked with confidence now. "Because when i asked her where she was, she replied me the name of the restaurant she was in and just say she was with her friend," he said with realization in his eyes.

"Yes mio figlio, she did not really tell a lie. She might have keep it hidden about the guy part but you need to remember the place she was at. Firstly, it is a public place. Secondly, why would she cheat on you in a restaurant near your working place. It is common sense to go to somewhere more secluded when you want to cheat right?" I asked my figlio. "Why not confront her first before you divorce her. Yes i know you want to divorce her. I been through this situation," I said when i saw my figlio confuse face. "I had my fair share of experience and i think this issue is something that can be solved. Son, you need to know that you have been married for 8 years already and you have been with her for 12 years. Are you gonna break your marriage because of jealousy? There is always 3 side of a story. Your side, her side and the person she was with. Now you are making a decision because you decide what you see is the whole story. Son, you and your wife have been through a lot. It will sadden me and your mama if you divorce her because your pride and anger get in the way of truth," I said with anguish as my past memory with my beloved Queen start to flash in my mind. I look up to see my figlio in a very deep thought. I have no doubt that he is feeling guilty and angry at himself.

"Son, since you are old enough, I should tell you how i met your mother and how my anger and arrogance cause me to nearly lose your mother," I said with sadness. "Your mother and I met in highschool. She was beautiful on the inside and outside. She was what you can say the Queen bee in our school and a lot of people respect her because of her attitude and loyalty. She was the epitome of perfection. And of course I was the quarterback team. Your mother and I click the first time we met and since then we became a couple. We went through hard time in college but we survived. Our marriage was the best thing that happen to me and i thought nothing could break my relationship with your mother. Oh how wrong i was back then. Everything started to crumble after our 2nd marriage anniversary," I said while the memories of my beloved Queen started pouring in my mind. It was then i expose myself to my son and cried with anguish at how i treat my beloved Queen in the past.