In and Out

//Oh Jesus lord what the hell did I think I could write.

DAS RIGHT IM BACK BITCHES

NEW AND IMPROVED

your welcome

ANYWAY I know its been some time, but ive improved and I'm back. Thid may take a couple chapters because DAMN someone liked to rush things.

ENjOy//

"Alright, Lance. I know your still weak and recovering, but we can do this. Just stay calm, okay, we will work through this together." Keith's strong, stern voice stated.

"First, we will need to grab some guards. Pidge, you and I will need to do whatever we can to get them, and get them without getting caught. Because we are screwed if we get caught." Keith said, quietly. He peaked out the small hole in the door to look at their surroundings.

"Not to mention that we need to be quick. Zarkon and Haggar have probably noticed he's missing, which means they are going to absorb his energy before Lance realizes he needs it. If that does happen, the inly thing we can do is fight them both until we get them to pass out long enough so I can extract the magical essence from Zarkons body. And I dont want to do that because its dangerous for all of us." A lighter voice said, which belonged to the angel of green.

"Not to mention we cant fight Zarkon with only two colors." Keith added, peaking out of the room. After a moment, Keith leaned down in front of Lance, who stared in confusion.

"Get up. You cant fly properly with that extra dead body on you." Keith said, sternly but quietly. Obeying, Lance got on Keith's back.

After they had snuck out of the room, the next step was to stalk around the door that guarded all the energy of angels that were once destined to heaven.

"Okay, Lance. When we get you in, you need to act fast. In order to re-obtain the energy, you will need to chant this holy scripture. Its in this device." Pidge said quietly, handing him a small chip. "When you find yours, which should be easy, because yours will have a blue aura while the others will radiate white, you will need to break open the capsule. The energy will immediately attract to you, so dont worry about catching it." She said.

"Next, put your hand on the energy orb." Keith continued from Pidges instructions. "Recite the holy script, and your energy will slowly begin to go into your body. It will not happen all at once, it will take about 3 minutes. If time runs out, pidge and I will protect you, so don't worry about anything else. Focus on your energy or the ceremony will fail." He instructed.

Lance nodded quickly and opened the script to quiclly look over it, to ensure he wouldn't mess up.

A few moments later, the two picked him up and placed him infront of the door. Immediately, lance knew what to do, almost as uf he had already done this a hundred times before. Now it was time for him to regain his true form.

//god damn. Okay, look beloowwwww

If and when I reach 100 followers, I will do one of the following:

Full babysitterXpolice officer au
Babysitter x Child (just a short gap, nothing too big. Won't go over 5+ years to avoid the drama

AlteanPrince!Lance x GalraGuard!Keith

Fortune teller tells lances/keiths future (found in a picture😂)

Mr. Blue Au (find in Raiyakun's profile on Instagram)
Or you can read right here:
Lance is a Blue Cat Mascot who isnt allowed to talk. No one knows about his secret job except hunk. After finding Keith sulking on a bench one day, "Mr. Blue" gives Keith a rose to cheer him up. Ever sense then, Keith constantly comes to the park to talk to Mr. Blue about the one he loves, but never mentions their name. (Really cute and I may do this regardless of votes.)

Comment next to the one you like most. ONLY VOTE FOR ONE//