Broken And Beaten

I plan on updating this story every day, and if I don't, check every day, it'll be soon. Btw, lance does not know his name, so he will be called the boy and blue until he learns his name.

************************************

Lance P.O.V.

The boy woke up from an unpeaceful slumber. It was the same dream, a dark and blurry figure that woild scream a name. It was cut off, but he knew his name started with an L. A dark figure would scream "la-" and l it was gone.

He woke up the same every day, Lotor would hit him and tell him how lazy he was. He quickly got up, same clothes. It used to be a whole shirt and pants, but now, it look as it was an old, worn out crop top and torn up caprees. He got up painfully, looking in the mirror.

"They are getting more thin. I can see your ribs more than yesterday." A man said. He lived with 3 other prisoners: Sam, Matt Holt, and Takashi Shirogone.

"Yeah. Hey Shiro, will you toss my the bandage? If I get beat again, I need some cushioning for my ribs." He said, looking over. Shiro tossed him the bandage. Shiro was well fed, and tried to sneak as much in to the others. He was very strong, and rewarded for it. Matt, Sam, and 'blue' or what they liked to call the boy, were fed rotten leftovers and bugs once a week, and sometimes lucky for shiro to be able to bring a few chicken nuggets.

"Blue, you need to hurry. Master Zarkon will be maf if you dont hurry. He was waiting for lunch." Matt had said, quickly taking the bandage and bandaging him. Lance squeaked and walked to the kitchen. "Double the temperature half the time, right?"

He could not have been more wrong. The chicken was burnt, which for the boy, he would have been fine with, but not for Zarkon. He was going to try nd remake it, before one of lotors slaves, Shay, came to get him. He gulped as he walked into the room with a burnt chicken.

The devil wasnt pleased. "What the hell is this? I cant eat this? You are so worthless!" He scolded the boy, throwing the knife in his hand at him, cutting his cheek. He then stood up and walked over, his fists clenched. The boy closed his eyes, ready for the tormet and beating.

The first thing he felt was the rippinf tear in his face as zarkon had punched the poor, weak boy. He fell to the ground, where zarkon began to kick him several times in the ribcage, and once in the face. He then threw the chicken on him, and took a seat, calling a real demon to cook for him.

The boy immediately got up weakly and grabbed the chicken and heading back to the room, where they all proceeded to have a meal. After they had finished cleaning up the bones, all prisoners were called to the fighting arena. This was where the real torture began.

After quite a bit of prisoners had gone through, (and shiro beat up Matt so he wouldnt have to fight) it was break time. Lance couldn't do this. If he went through that, he was sure to die. So he lifter his heavy wings and flew as fast as his stale, cold, dead wings would let him.

The light was almost unbearable. Though, he never got to see light, so this was new. He was broken and beaten, tired and hungry. He crawled to a shallow cave and pulled his wings around him for warmth and protection from the sun.

Keith POV

Heaven was beautiful, but it was too perfect. No one was ever makinf mistakes, which were always made by humans, which were hilarious to watch. So daily, he would scout and watch these humans. He was the Red lion Angel, so this was his job.

Something new caught his eye today, however, and it wasnt a human. It seemed to be a dip, or shallow hole, with a path of blue flowers leading out of it. Curiosity killed the cat, and its good Keith wasnt a cat, or he would be dead.

Keith followed these flowers for a mile or so, and even though he was on rock, the flowers were still there in a path. When he looked up, he saw a sight for sore eyes: at the end of the path was a demon.

Words flashed through Keith's head. "Kill all demons apon sight." He grabbed his knife, lifted it, and took a deep breath. Something told him he shouldnt do it. He didnt know why but it felt wrong. And then he heard a new voice, tired and hoarse.

"Just kill me already. Put me out of my misery."

Keith, shocked, lifted his head and looked towards the voice. The demon had spoken. It had markings around its stomach he had never seen before, but what were they?

"Arent you going to kill me?"

************************************

When lance left the demon world, he crashed through the crust of the earth easily from the bottom, and when he came through, it closed up and left a dip.