English me XD

• Dedicated kay MLD

Hey you! What did you say earlier? Flirt, slut & whore si Hyoyeon? Who are you fucking bitch?! How dare you to say that to her. You have no rights to talk like that and you didn't even know her. Wait, i love you? Do I love you? Whooooaa! Ang kapal mo! I don't even know you at all. She didn't stole anyone of your loveones. If you make some trouble, please, can you leave us alone? You know, you're such BITCH! And let me tell you MLD, what is RoleAcademy ni Kuya? Isn't some having fun,right? RAK is for only having fun in this watty! RAK have no one WAR! It's just making happy! You know, you're such a DULL! What a DUMB! I don't care for your love. I don't even know you bitch! Sorry for my words. I can't stop my feelings for now. You making me angry! Yeah! I love Hyoyeon. Kuya is right. You know, can you stop making troubles over here? You know, you're such a PUBLIC TROUBLEMAKER you know! If you want a war, then I'll give you a WAR , FOREVER! Until you die bitch! What a pathetic GIRL! Don't be so cruel you know. All RAK's people here, they angry of you. You make this war. You're the one who entered/create a war over here. Stop bashing Kaeun, Kyungri & Hyoyeon please. You didn't know her! Please guys, PLEASE STOP! If you won't get stop, you'll see my devil's side! Just careful. Watch your words Silly! What a BITCH!

So now, we're only friends of Hyoyeon. And don't you dare to say the word SLUT,FLIR & BITCH! If you break that, you'll see baby! I won't stop killing of you! I kill you I swear! And also, I will make your life MISERABLE! GOT IT?

@Kuya : Kuya, you know this bitches? They so irritating!

-RAK_Sehun

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am noseblooding. Don't english me XD Di ko sila kilala, walang nilalagay na username e. -Kuya