Chapter 6

I awoke to the sun shining on my face. I glanced over at the clock reading 11am. I rolled over wanting to be next to him only to see his side of the bed hadn't been slept in. I frowned wondering if he was okay. I grabbed my phone to check on him, only to see he had already text me.

Cairo to Trinity: sorry baby I had business to handle. I hope you slept well. I will be home later.

Trinity to Cairo: it's okay. Thanks for letting me know. See you later.

Cairo to Trinity: definitely 👅💦

I went into the bathroom and handled all of my hygiene. When I was done I went to my closet to look for my outfit. Just picking out some thing simple.

I grabbed my bag and the keys to Cairo's G-wagon headed for the door so I could meet Nile at the nail salon

I grabbed my bag and the keys to Cairo's G-wagon headed for the door so I could meet Nile at the nail salon. My phone started buzzing.

Cairo to Trinity: nope. Try again.

I looked around the house confused as fuck.

Trinity to Cairo: try what again?

Cairo to Trinity: yo clothes.

Trinity to Cairo: were are you?

I was wondering how he even knew what the hell I had on.

Cairo to Trinity: my office in the city.

I glanced around the room looking for cameras. But I didn't see anything.

Trinity to Cairo: babe don't trip I'm just going to the nail salon 💅 with Nile and then back home.

Cairo to Trinity: straight back Trinity. I'm mad serious. Them pants tight as fuck.

Trinity to Cairo: k bae. Miss you 😘

I slipped my phone back in my bag and set the alarm as I walked into the garage.

When I pulled up to the nail salon Nile was sitting in her truck waiting for me. I got out and walked over to her. "Hey boo." I said walking up to her. "Wait a minute, wait a minute. This bitch is glowing and shit." She smirked. "What?" I stood there looking at her like she was crazy. "Um um um." She raised her brow at me. "Miss Trinity got the D last night." She giggled. Gaining an eye roll from me as I followed her into the salon. We were admiring our manicures and half way into our pedicures when Cairo and Kevo walked in. Kevo was Cairo's right hand, and I'm pretty sure he and Nile had a thing for each other.
"Hey bae." Cairo greeted me as he walked up pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Ladies." Kevo greeted us. I spoke telling him hey. And watched as Nile eyed him hungrily. "Hey Key." She spoke back. Taking her eyes off of him before Cairo noticed.

After our pedicures Cai wasted no time telling Kevo to take the G-wagon. I got into his Maserati. With him wasting no time speeding off. "You know you can't keep me locked in that house forever Cai. I don't understand why a man that looks like you, would ever be insecure." I ranted. "I'm not insecure." He scoffed. "But I know what I have. I'm only trying to protect you." He said with sincerity in his voice. "Protect me from what Cairo?" I looked at him crazy. "I'm tired. I just want to take my lady to lunch and then go home and rest. I'm not having this conversation right now." He said clenching his jaw. That's when I really looked at him for the first time today. He was gorgeous as always. But he looked tired, very tired. "Did you sleep at all last night?" I asked him, concerned. He shook his head keeping his eyes on the road. "Baby, we don't need to go to lunch. Let's just go home. You can rest while I cook for you." I cupped the side of his face in my hand as I placed a kiss on his cheek. "You sure?" He asked glancing at me and then back at the road. "Positive!" I smiled at him.

Cai and I both laid naked my back to his front, skin to skin. He held me tightly as he slept. He insisted that I lay with him. Eventually I drifted to sleep as well.

I awoke to the smell of cooking food and an empty bed. I got out if bed and slipped on one of Cai's shirts as I walked downstairs. I walked into a beautiful site of Cairo cooking half naked with only sweat pants on. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. "You should have woken me up. I was supposed to cook for you." I spoke as I pressed kisses to his back. "That's okay sleeping beauty, you got the next meal." He smiled back at me. "Have a seat baby, you came down just in time."

...

"Omg. I'm so full. That was amazing." I grinned at him. "I'm glad you enjoyed baby." He smiled that beautiful smile.

He was being extra quiet. I could tell that something was bothering him. There was a stress behind that smile. "You okay baby?" I asked grabbing his hand from across the island. "Yeah I'm good." He spoke quickly as he stood up collecting our plates. He took the dishes over to the sink to begin washing them. "That's okay. I got it baby." I grabbed the plate from his had. "Go relax." I went on to my tip toes for a kiss. He smiled at me still needing to lean down significantly. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth. Biting down gently. He took the plate out of my hand dropping it into the sink. He scooped me up in his arms sitting me on the island. He continued his assault on my lips as he removed the shirt leaving my body completely bare. He massaged my girl as he moved his mouth to my breast. "Cairo!" I cried out. I pushed his sweat pants down. Freeing his soldier that was clearly straining against the fabric. I took it in my hands, for the first time seeing how blessed he really was. I stroked it between my hands, causing him to let out a low growl. He grabbed my hips sliding my ass to the edge of the island and placed my knees in the crook of his elbows. He stroked his soldier up and down my wet slit before plunging inside. I gasped as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His strokes were different than the other night. They were slow and calculated as his eyes remained locked on mine. He sped his strokes just a little as he drove us both to climax. He stayed inside me as he placed small kisses all over my face. Pulling away from me he smiled. "I hope you ready. Its bout to be a long night Ms. Trinity.