Chapter 3

I got dressed as she had instructed. I was walking out the front door as she pulled up.
"Yassssssss boo!" Nile sang through the window of her Range Rover.

We pulled up to a club in the city. The huge sign read The Castle. I had lived 45 minutes from the city my entire life and had never been. The lights and all the people around gave me an energy I couldn't explain. We got out and stepped onto the sidewalk and the valet driver took her keys and gave her a ticket. We skipped the line that wrapped the building walking straight up to the bouncer. He moved the velvet rope letting us walk straight in. We walked up to the bar and the bar tender had two drinks waiting and handed them to Nile when she walked up. "Right on time." He yelled over the music. She handed one of the drinks to me and we headed up stairs to VIP.  I sipped the drink and it was strong as fuck. "What is this?" I coughed. "Long Island." She laughed at me. All eyes were on Nile as we made our way up. My boo was badddd.
As soon as we stepped into VIP I saw him. Standing there in all his glory. Looking like the statue of David got dipped in chocolate. God definitely took extra time with him. "Damn." I muttered Nile looked back at me and smirked.

We sat across the room from where the guys were seated with some of their girls

We sat across the room from where the guys were seated with some of their girls. That's when I saw the wack bitch that was hanging all over Cai. I couldn't say anything or even get mad, he wasn't mine. The funny part was it was like he didn't even notice her. His eyes were locked on me. Which took me by surprise. He was just so damn fine. Nile seemed to notice too. "This thirsty ass thot always chasing him. Bitch he don't want you." Nile said with disgust in her voice looking over at the girl. "Oh by the way it's Cairo's 21st birthday." She smiled. I knew it was his birthday, but I had no idea she was bringing me here where he was celebrating.

'Trap Nigggas' by future came on and Nile jumped up grabbing me to come dance

'Trap Nigggas' by future came on and Nile jumped up grabbing me to come dance. We were dancing and having a good time. Some dude stepped to me and was trying to kick game but I wasn't paying him no mind. I was really in the moment when I felt hands on my hips. "That's yo man." Nile whispered in my ear. That liquid courage was definitely doing something to me. That was all I needed to know. I was popping my ass all on him. He was gripping my waist tight as fuck and his soldier was at attention. I pressed my back to his front and looked back at him innocently. His eyes were filled with lust and he was biting down on his lip hard as fuck. "Oh hey." I pretended not to know it was him the whole time. "What's good ma." He grinned. "Happy birthday." I smiled as I turned to face him "thanks baby." He spoke with a husky voice. There he went calling me baby again, making my panties wet. This man had a strong effect on me and I couldn't shake him if I wanted to. His being so touchy all of a sudden definitely threw me off. But I was welcoming it none the less. After spending those few nights falling asleep in his arms and waking up to the sound of his heart beating. Sleeping alone just felt sad and well... lonely. Being in his arms felt like the safest place on earth.

"Yo Ace, c'mere bruh. Check this shit out. Kevo yelled over the music, calling Cairo by his street name.

Nile and I posted up at the bar waiting for more drinks while Cai wasn't looking. "So lil mama. I don't want to bother you but I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are." some dude said leaning on the bar in front of me. "Thanks." I replied dryly taking a sip of my drink. Nile had an amused expression on her face. I looked dude over and had to admit that he was looking good. He just wasn't Cairo. He sat in my face grinning. "So can I get your number, maybe we can get to know each other better?" he asked but I wasn't really listening because I was zoned out.

I snapped out of my daydream when Cairo linked his arm around my waist and looked at ole dude. "My bad Ace, I ain't know that was your girl." the guy held his hands up in surrender. "Well now you know she mine." Cairo replied. The guy quickly walked away and disappeared into the crowd. "You entertaining bums now?" Cairo arched an eyebrow. "I wasn't aware I was spoken for." I replied mirroring his expression. "Well I'm glad I could inform everyone." he smirked. Nile stood behind him with her hand over her mouth to muffle her laughs.

Cai grabbed my wrist and led me to a hallway with only one door. He unlocked it and led me inside what seemed to be an office, before locking the door behind us. He picked me up and placed me on the desk in the room. Instantly crushing his lips over mine and parting my lips with his tongue. I had wondered before if he was drunk but the only thing I tasted on him was winter mints. He ran his hands up and down my body giving me chills. He slid my dress up and pulled my panties to the side before he kneeled down and covered my jewel with his mouth. He licked rubbed and sucked her until I came. When he was done he went into the bathroom and came back with a warm rag. He wiped me down and fixed my panties. He pulled me to my feet and fixed my dress. He leaned down to kiss me and I could taste my juices on his lips. It turned me on even more and I knew he could tell cause he pulled back smirking down at me. He walked back in to the bathroom and washed his face and brushed his teeth. "Baby, I'm ready to go." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Okay." I replied staring at him with the same lust filled eyes that he was giving me.

We found Nile so Cairo could let her know he was leaving. "Take yo ass straight home." He barked at her. "You ain't my daddy Cai." She mugged him rolling her eyes. "What the fuck is in this cup? Your fucking 18 Nile. Keep playing with me. T driving you home too. Since you want to be grown and drink." He continued to lecture her. When she saw he wasn't backing down, she slammed down the cup in her hand and stormed towards the exit. Right before she walked out she turned and gave me a wink.

"She always acting grown." He continued fussing as we got into his car. "One day she will see it's just because you care about her. I wished someone cared about me that way." I confessed settling into the seat next to him. "You do have someone who cares for you that way. I will kill a mother fucker over you Trin." He said looking over at me. This shocked me and my heart was beating 10 times faster than normal. He leaned over the console lifting my chin with his finger, as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

He wasted no time getting home. It felt like he cut that drive in half. We both hopped out of the car quick and headed for the garage door that led to the foyer. Cai wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and started sucking on my neck. "Damn Cai." I moaned "I want it ma." He said as he turned me around to kiss my lips. "I want it too Cai." I whined, rubbing his dick through his pants. He scooped me up in his arms and I wrapped my body around his. He kissed my lips desperately and passionately, as if his life was dependent on it.