Falling for the playboy

The next day...

At school..

I was reading over my schedule and I have a new class history this should be interesting. I walk in the glass and gulp. I see him again. Baekhyun. I have a class with Baekhyun.

He was talking to all his friends and Laughing and then saw me looking at him.

Baekhyun Pov:

I caught the new kid starting at me. Guess he likes what sees. Don't blame him. But he wasn't too shabby either. His curls for bangs went over his eyebrows and his undercut was very clean. I liked his style. Once I caught him staring I winked and looked away and continued talking to my friends. I'm such a tease.

Chen Pov:

I sat in the back like normal and listened to the teacher talk for an hour. Once the bell rang and everyone left the class I began to pack my things and leave the classroom. Then as I know it I'm pushed against a locker. Everyone was at snack so it was only me and him in the hall. I swallowed hard. Trying to escape his grip but having no luck. He then whispered to me,

"I saw you staring at me. And I know you like what you see little boy."

He started me down while saying these words and left.

I couldn't help but feel flustered. Dammit Chen you fell for the playboy.

Later that day..

At lunch I was sitting at the table with Jennie Jiyoung May and Suho. Suho was Jennies boyfriend. I had become close friends with him as well.

Suho then asked me,

"Hey Chen can I come over to your house so you can help me out with the Math homework?"

"Yeah of course Suho."

For the rest of the lunch we laughed about dumb stories and realized we had to get to class.

Time skip...

After school..

Suho and I were walking back to my house. While we were walking I saw Baekhyun. He was propped against his car texting and stroking his hair. He was seriously flawless. He caught me looking at him again and I bit my lip hard and stared back down at my feet.

Baekhyun Pov:

I saw Chen again staring at me like I was a chocolate cake. (A/N CAUSE U GOT DAT CAKE BITCH). I loved playing around with him. I looked over at him and winked. Then I got into my car and drove home.

Chen Pov:

Once we arrived to my house Suho and I went to my room. I helped him out with the math homework then we talked for what seemed like hours. He told me about his realtionship with Jennie and how he wants to marry her one day. Then he told me something I was not informed of..

"Hey Chen did you know Jennies ex is Baekhyun."

I choked not knowing this information

I told Suho,

"No I didn't know, how did they break up."

Then Suho responded with,

"Well Jennie found out Baekhyun was gay and obviously didn't like women but of course he still has fan girls but he only likes guys."

I was thinking to myself. That's why Jennie warned me not to get attached to him. Cause he likes guys. Damn.

Suho then told me,

"Coincidentally a week later I met Jennie and we became friends very quickly and eventually I asked her out and well here we are now.

I then told Suho,

"Oh that's cute well you guys are a good match and I'm happy she escaped Baekhyun."

Suho said,

"Yeah me too."