chapter 1

Revenge proves its own executioner.

Jonh ford.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

  The wind rushed past. The trees flying by, The leafs crack under my pounding paws. I skid to a stop just as I reached the clearing.The dirt flew from under my paws.I turned my head to left seeing my targets, My feet dug into the ground once again flying into the larger one seeing him fly into a tree just above the Moonshine Pack prisoners. I heard a wonderful crack fill the air, as his spine broke in to curl the tree. I heard growling as the three others charged towers me. I howled a long battle cry that had fear whiff in the air.I charged towers them take two out with the swipe of my paw, I smalled the yummy small of blood fill the air.I quickly pulled the large male throat out and lunged my self at the to females throw one into large oak at the other end of the clearing.I lunged again at the female on the ground she bit into my shoulder just before I ripper into her chest with my claws.I killed all four them and quickly ran over to the Moonshine Pack prisoners ripping there ropes. All of are still asleep I count all making sure there all there all 23 members.I looked at them then turned and ran.

_________________________________________________

 I let the blood drip down my back and arm onto the stones just above the creek bed. I dipped my feet into the water letting the water rinse my bruised scared and cut feet. I greedily let the water rise to my waist. I sigh and turned to my right next to the huge house on the hill I see the all 478 graves going down the hill I sighed again let memory come over me.

Flash back.

I ran with my paws pounding the earth. I kept going with the 7 kids on my back grip my fur so hard in there fist. I pounded towers the shelter my dad built before he died. I pulled thur the door let the kids drop next to each other.I shifted to human form I ground thur my teeth "Stay here don't leave I will be back" I turned and walked out.

End of flash back.

I jumped out of the creek and did not look once of my shoulder. I walked and walked and walked till I came to no mans land.I shifted into my wolf bout my head back and howled with the pain. longing. loneness. bitterness.And the wishes I could take there place, I could not. So I howled long into the night.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE.