~CHAPTER SEVENTEEN~

~Y/N POV~

Today was not my day, to say the least. Already I had spilled a jug of water on a man's lap, broke a plate, and spilled three cups of coffee on the floor...At least it wasn't spilled on a person's lap like the water?

"Kid," I spin around after picking up a plate of biscuits and gravy and they nearly fly out of my hands and into Mr Tucker, Mrs Belle's husband's face. "You need a breather." He chuckles and takes the plates out of my hands. "And maybe a vacation!" I laugh and wipe my forehead off with the back of my hand.

"You're right, but who's got time for a vacation?" I shrug. "I will take that breather though!" From inside the pocket of my apron, my phone starts vibrating. Mr Tucker watches me as I grab it from the pocket and check who it was.

"May I take this? I'll just be a few minutes I won't even take more time for a break." He nods and looks around at the diner.

"Just don't let my wife see you. She might complain that your boyfriend is taking up to much of your time at work and that's why you aren't being as hardworking." Mr Tucker winks and walks off to serve table 10 their biscuits and gravy.

I answer the phone and walk outside. "Hello?"

~

"So, why are we going out for coffee when we could have stayed at the diner?" Dai questions for the third time.

"I've told you, Dai," I look at the time on my phone. It was my lunch break and I only had an hour but that's a good time because it means that...Well...We'll see what happens. "We need to broaden our horizons!"

"Yeah, okay Professor Trelawney," Dai mocks and I laugh.

{A/N Ha...Ha...Ha...Harry Potter fandom what up!}

"Here...We are!" I say looking up from the map on my phone at a cute little tea shop called the Tea Gallery.

"Isn't this the shop where my mom brought me last year because I had the flu and she thought that peppermint tea and singing kumbaya under the stars when Jupiter and Mars were perfectly aligned would heal me?" I turn and look at my strange friend and she shrugs which makes her purse swing and hit the fence.

"Let's just say no so we can have a good time?" I state more as a question than a request and Dai nods.

We walk inside and Dai orders Elder Grey tea and I order F/T {Favourite tea or if you don't like tea than something else that's hot.} and we sit outside with our steaming mugs of joy.

"This is nice," Dai says as a small breeze blows by. I shiver due to my lack of warm clothes even though it was a rule of thumb to always take a jacket everywhere with you during autumn. The leafs all around us were turning various shades of orange and red and the plants around our table were slightly wilted but still very pretty.

Just wait a few minutes, Dai...You'll think this is very nice then!

"Hello!" Says a cheerfull Viktor behind us and Dai jumps and turns her head quickly to look behind her at Viktor and Yuuri.

"Glad you could join us," I say while watching Dai's reaction. Yuuri leans over and whispers something to Viktor and Viktor laughs while Yuuri's cheeks turn pink. Dai turns and glares at me and gestures with her eyes at Viktor as if saying 'why are they here?!' I ignore her and Viktor sits in the chair next to me and scoots in closer while Yuuri sits at the edge of the chair next to Dai who looks very uncomfortable.

"Hi, Dai," Yuuri says shyly and Dai turns glances over at him with her mug of tea in her hands.

"Hi, Yuuri." She replies quickly and adds: "How are you?"

Without skipping a beat Yuuri answers. "I'm a little tired from training, how are you?" I look over at Viktor and we exchange a smile.

"They've always been this blushy around each other." Viktor glances at Yuuri and Dai with his blue eyes, then back at me. He moves his hair slightly with his right-hand picks up his coffee mug.

{A/N Side note...I was going to add a comment about what hand that Viktor is dominant with as in which hand he writes with but I couldn't figure it out XD}

"You're 'blushy' around me," Viktor says with a sparkle in his eyes and a smile playing on his lips.

{A/N Comment your reaction cause I don't think I could write one perfect enough for that line!}

~

~Word Count: 768~

~Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share~