C H A P T E R . O 4

~ VI ~

T H E  S H A D O W S  H A V E  E Y E S

The Yorushi household was a modern, two-story residence with a white bricks and a beige roof. The garage was able to hold two cars and the square windows were spotless.

Nathan perched on the branch outside of Blake's bedroom window, completely unbothered by the late hour as he continued to observe the black-haired teen. A book - Stalker Book 1, it was titled - was open on his lap and a pen was poised in his left hand, ready to write. The open page already had several sentences of writing on it.

[Monday, September 25]

3:00 AM- Blake is sleeping peacefully. No disturbances.

The brunette did not even move (save for breathing) from his spot. He was always very good at staying still.

4:00 AM—No changes.

5:00 AM—No changes.

6:00 AM—No changes in Blake's bedroom. His father has left for work [I suppose.]

6:10 AM—Alarm clock rings. Blake hits the snooze button.

6:15 AM—Alarm clock rings. Blake hits the snooze button.

6:20 AM—Alarm clock rings. Blake hits the snooze button.

6:25 AM—Alarm clock rings. Blake hits the snooze button.

6:30 AM—Alarm clock rings. Blake silences it and rolls out of bed. He stumbles as he stands, scratching his head idly as he walks to [what is perceived to be] his bathroom. Water is heard running. Blake comes out, yawning. He exits the room.

Nathan deftly and swiftly left the branch and settled in the bushes outside of a very convenient window on the first floor of Blake's house.

6:31 AM—Blake greets his mom as he moves to his kitchen. His mother has already had breakfast made and he eats while watching a small TV situated on the counter.

Nathan easily climbed back onto his branch as Blake left the table and headed for his room.

6:48 AM—Blake re-enters his room and [Illegible] he [Illegible] off his shirt and pants—