choosing pictures and videos

This is without a doubt the most important part of the trailer. Who would want to watch a trailer without any pictures or videos, it would simply be a song. By getting pictures you can simply go to any website that has pictures and save the image (right clicking mouse over pic and clicking save image). I use weheartit.com but that all depends on preferences; you could simply use Google Images. 

So now comes the part you guys were probably just jumping up and down waiting for. Getting videos from off of YouTube. I used a website called ‘saveyoutube’ if you have Google it will be the first link (not counting ads) you see. When you find the video on YouTube you have to go to the website and put the link in the box they give you press ‘enter’ and then a pop up will come up saying ‘run this time’ so click that button. Don’t worry about the possibility of viruses it is a very safe website I have used it about thirty times and it has never done anything to harm my computer, and I have a really good software for detecting viruses. Once that is done the video will pop up different types of ways to download, click MP4 and the highest resolution. For example if I have a video of Paul Wesley and I download it and there are numerous options click MP4 and the highest number beside the MP4. This may sound confusing but if you do it step by step it is actually pretty simple. Once you have the video downloaded go back to WDM and add video. Now let’s say that you don’t want the entire video in your trailer. So what you do is find the part of the video where you want it to start, then right click and press ‘set start point’ the pause it again once you find the part of the video where you want it to stop, right click, and press ‘set end point’. And voila you have gotten your videos and pictures!!!