The Bad Boy's Guide To Winning His Way Into The Good Girl's Heart

''Cmon Kamilla, we'll be late for school.'' my room-mate Avril said.

''Ok. Fine.'

' I said. laced up my converse and fixed my outfit in the mirror.

Today I was wearing a black vest, red linen shirt, bedazzled with black beads that enthroned ''War&Peace'' on my T-shirt. A

long with a pair of black skinny jeans to compliment my sneakers and hair, I was ready for school.

''Kamilla! Come on!''

she came back into my bedroom and snarled the comb away from my fingers. I screamed, as she finally got out the huge black knot of tangles my hair was in.I jumped up and followed her out the door.

We rode silently in her BMW, and we silently got out of the car. Poor me.I was critically acclaimed the school's poor girl, because I was an orphan and had to room with my independent BFF. Suddenly. I saw a small crowd of blue and purple.

Shit.

The football team.

Otherwise known as, ''The Know It All Dumb Jocks Who Date fIfteen Girls At a Time'' team.

As I walking, I caugth a glimpse of Evan Scott, teh captain.

Six feet 3, blond hair, blue eyes, perfect smile, your ideal date. But who knew the know it all waves of stupidness he spread across the school by dating the cheerleader floozies. Best stay away. But I could have sworn, that while--for one moment, when we were looking at each other, he grinned and winked.

Winked.

At me.

A girl whom he hardly even knows.I gave him a fake look, and he smirked. That told me that he really didn't get the message. Whatever.

No way am I going to give in to Mr. Tall, Blond, and Handsome.

I ran up the steps and walked straight to my locker. I hoped that he hadn't followed me, and that hope crashed and burned, when I closed my locker, and he was leaning right there. I jumped back like half a mile.

''What the hell?!'' I said.

He laughed, as my chest expanded to impossible amounts of breath. ''Do you do this to everyone?'' I asked him.

He smiled and said, ''Just the special ones.''

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes.

''I'm not that girl.'' I said.

''what girl? What do you mean?'' he asked.

''The girl's who's turned on by this ''I'm A Jock'' crap.'' I said.

''well, I guess I'm going to have to try a different routine.'' he said.

''Smooth, Jethro.'' I said to him. I tried to walk away from him, but he just stepped in front of me.

''Oh well thanks. I try my best.'' He flashed those pearly whites at me again. ''well, If you'll excuse me, Smiley McPopper Pants, I have to get to Spanish. Room 212.'' I said.

''what a coinky-dink! I just got transferred into that class!'' he said. we fell into stride with me and I mumbled, Oh, great.

When we got to class, we heard a huge gasp from everyone. I rolled my eyes and Evan just sat down in the third row. Somehow the seating got messed up, but then Talia Webber walked in. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw me sitting next to Evan. She walked straight up to me, and even though she was barely wearing any clothes, she shadowed my notebook. Before I could tell her to crawl back under the rock where she came from, she said,

''Stay away from my man, scrub.'' she pushed past me and I said, ''Is that a promise?'' She whirled around, squinted, and just for the hell of it, leaned over and gave Evan a kiss on the cheek, as if she thought that could make me jealous. I rolled my eyes.

''was That supposed to do anything?'' I asked. She didnt respond. She instead sat down next to her adoring fan club. Evan leaned over and tried to explain himself, but I stopped him.

''forget about it.'' I said.

''I'll make it up to you.'' he whispered in my ear.

On ''you'', be blew in my ear and I shivered up and down. He grinned and turned away. Did he do that on purpose? That question just kept on ringing in my ears.

I sighed and his my face behind my hair. What was this boy DOING to me?