Chapter 28

The guys left for their tour about and hour ago and I missed them already. Harry and I decided to start off new and just be friends for now so when we said our goodbyes we just hugged and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I think this will be good for us. Brianna was coming in tonight to stay with me for a while. But I didn't know what to do while I waited for her. I decided to watch the movie She's the Man and just relax and not think about anything for once. As I watched the movie I laughed and then felt like an idiot for laughing by myself. Since that took up 2 hours I decided to go to the airport early.

When I got there I sat down and waited for Brianna, I started to wonder just my luck and her flight might be delayed. I sighed and took out my phone to play a game when a little girl approached me with an older girl a little younger than me but not by far. "Uh hey, my sister said she knew you from somewhere and insisted me on bringing her over here. I'm sorry..." I smiled and greeted the little girl clutching a magazine to her chest. 

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Isabella, you're Harry Styles' girlfriend right?" She asked. I could see her squeezing the girls hand. 

"No, but were really close friends." I ensured her trying not to be mean or act annoyed even though I wasn't. 

"How close?" She asked widening her eyes and I laughed a little. So I crossed my fingers and said, "This close." 

"That's close." Her eyes got wider if that was possible. She took out an envelope from her backpack she had on and handed it to me. "If you can, could you give that to Harry?" She asked and I just looked into her innocent eyes, nodding and taking the envelope from her. 

"Will do." I smiled and put the envelope in my bag. 

"Usually I don't like it when Harry has girlfriends but you're really pretty and so I'm allowing you to be with him." I tried not to laugh at how adorable she was. 

"Why thank you, you're pretty cute yourself." 

"Thanks, but just watch out because when I'm old enough I'll steal his heart. Ya know if I ever meet him." The girl she came over with, I'm assuming it was her sister, was giggling behind her. 

"Well then I guess I'm gonna have to try really hard to look as pretty as you. And I'm sure one day you'll meet him, I'll make sure of it." 

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." I answered. 

"Pinky promise?" She held out her pinky and I locked pinky's with her.

"Pinky promise." I know I shouldn't have promised her that but I really feel like she should meet him because she was so adorable and I know if I was in her place I'd wanna meet him badly too.

"C'mon Isabella, Mom's waiting for us." Her sister said pulling on her hand so she'd move.

"Wait!" She ran back to me and hugged me. I hugged back and she whispered in my ear "My mommy and daddy have been married for 25 years and when I look at you and Harry you remind me of my parents  and how in love they are." She smiled and ran back to her sister who was standing there irritated. She had to be like what? 6 years old? I really didn't want to put any thought into what she said but I couldn't help myself. Harry and I reminded her of her parents and how they were in love. God, could that even mean anything if it came from a 6 year old? I shrugged it away out of my mind and waited for Brianna. 

The next day Brianna and I went to the beach to relax and get a tan considering the fact that I was white as could be. "Hey could I ask you something?" I turned to face Brianna. 

"Yeah, anything?" 

"If a 6 year old told you that you and someone reminded them of their parents and how they were in love would you take their advice?" I asked her only because to me, she seemed to know everything. Her mind had aged 20 years after her depression I've noticed. 

"I'm guessing this happened to you?" I smiled sheepishly. "Well even though kids don't know much they know love when they see it. Cheesy, right? But if I were you I'd think about what she said." 

"I did but Harry and I just want to be friends for now..." 

"It doesn't mean go and get him immediately, but to just understand that what you and Harry have is special so don't let it go." She looked back into the sun closing her eyes and relaxed her shoulders. See, she always knows what to say. I wish I knew so much about life like her, maybe I wouldn't have so many issues. 

"How come you know so much about life?" I asked wanting to know her secret to life. She just laughed. "What are you laughing at?" I asked dumbfounded. 

"It's really just common sense." 

"Gots to get me some of that." We both laughed and I looked at the water flowing in and out and I was at peace, finally.