Chapter 2

I packed the One Direction van with all my stuff that I needed this summer. I didn't go back in the house to say goodbye.

"you're really not going to say goodbye?" Liam asked getting into the back seat.

"no, I don't want to talk to them." I also got in the car and sat in between Niall and Harry.

"let's go!!!" Harry yelled at Louis who was driving.

"I'm going, I'm going calm down!" he started the van and we were off to London.

Later I found myself asleep on Harry's shoulder and everyone besides him and Louis were up. I picked my head up and rubbed my eyes. "how much longer until we get there?"

"probably another half and hour" said Louis. Harry was playing a game called logos on his phone. I was peering over his shoulder watching him play to entertain myself. He was stuck on one that had a C and a C. It was the logo for Chanel but I didn't think he'd know that.

"It's Chanel." I said meeting his eyes.

"are you sure?" he asked with a half smirk

"I'm pretty sure, why what do you think it is?"

"isn't it like coach or something?"

"well I mean I think I'd know better than you but by all means put Coach" I said looking out the window. I saw his fingers type and then the phone buzz because it was wrong. "i told you, it's Chanel" I sang. He typed it in and it was correct.

"alright smarty what's this one?" he showed me a logo of a V and an L.

"easy, Louis Vuitton" I said completely sure and I was right again. We ended up playing that game for the rest of the car ride.

Liam carried all my bags into his place. It was big and had a guest room so I could sleep in there. I made my way in there without hesitation I collapsed on the bed a went to sleep.

The next morning I was awaken by yelling and laughing from the kitchen. I got up to check it out. The boys were all here trying to make breakfast. I realized I was still wearing jeans and sweatshirt from yesterday so I took off the sweatshirt revealing my tank top. I walked over to them and sat down. It was sort of awkward because i didn't know any of them that well. If i had name one of them that i was closest with it would be Harry...not even Liam my own brother.

"morning!" Niall said smiling at me with a piece of bacon in his hand. I smiled letting out a little giggle. I don't think I've giggled since December and it's June.

"ah you got her to laugh! Good job Niall" Liam smiled at me while making eggs.

"let's add 5 points to Niall!" he said shoving the bacon into his mouth and then going for another piece. Zayn hit his hand

"save some for everyone, Niall!" he said putting the bacon on the table further away from Niall. Louis and Harry were attempting to make french toast but epically failing at it. I laughed at them too.

"Louis and Harry get 10 points!" I went from smiling to a confused look.

"why is everyone getting points because I laughed?"

All the guys stopped and looked at me. "well don't get angry but I told them to make you laugh since you've been upset the last month."

I nodded and smiled. "thank you." I laughed once more and they all started cheering.

I finished eating and looked out the back door. They had a pool and I was dying to go in. I walked over to them in the living room. "can we go in the pool?" I asked looking down kind of shy.