Unexpected Dreams

Chapter 5 Unexpected Dreams

A/N: It is February 23, 2018, and I have just gotten around to looking over chapter 5. I have removed two pages from this chapter, and what I took out I'll be placing it in a chapter to come. I hope that you guys listen to the instrumental that I have placed for this chapter. I personally love the song but the lyrics don't fit, ill be saving that for a later chapter. 

After being rudely hung up on by E, I decide to shoot him a text

Mae: 'BYE TO YOU TOO!'

E: 'LOVE YOU :*'

Rolling my eyes, I tap Voshon's contact and send him a text asking him if he wants to facetime.

"Hey, how you doing?"

"I'm all good just laying here doing some work you?"

"Uh-huh. Nope. I have no energy left to do any work. The only type of work that I'm doing is breathing, and that's an involuntary action."

He laughs "And why is that? Don't tell me you're still going around chasing people's' dogs."

"Ha ha very funny," I say in a bored tone "No I dance. I've dancing ever since you guys left actually."

"You? Dance? Are you even any good? I remember you being quite clumsy." He says with a shark-like smile.

"Yes, I am actually. Thank you, my clumsiness passed" I assure Shon in a rich tone.

"I can tell that a lot has changed over the years. You look terrific. I can say the puberty did you justice. Send me a current picture of you and a video of you dancing. I will judge your dancing for myself."

I can see that something about him are still that same.

"Bossy as ever I see" I yawn "I shall, but I'm exhausted. I'm about to get in the shower and then knock out."

We say our goodbyes, and I send him the video from the other day and a picture that I deemed contact picture worthy. Making my way to the bathroom, I open Spotify and scroll through it until I get tired and just hit shuffle. One can never have too many songs to listen to. The song that comes on is ironically enough Shower by Becky G comes on. This shower is exactly what I need to relax. When I finished, I threw on my favorite shorts and my black Nike sports bra and knocked out.

I'm standing on a stage looking out into the crowd. The house lights are off telling me that show has not yet begun. The stage lights come on, and I look down to see that I have black leggings, a large blue Adidas shirt, and Timberlands. The house lights fade up, and Manolo by Trip Lee begins to flood through the crowded room (A/N: Video below). As soon as the music comes on, I feel no fear as my body moves automatically to the music. This by far one of my favorite choreographies of all time. When the song finishes we run backstage, and I run to the nearest dressing room, which just so happens to be mine.

When I enter the first thing that I see a huge full body mirror. I walk up to it and examine the rest of my features. In addition to my outfit, my hair is a lighter shade of brown, and it's in a messy bun on the top of my head, I also have on large gold earrings and red lipstick. All in all, I look great.

In the distance, I hear a faint voice in the background call for their mother accompanied by a series of rapidly approaching footsteps. Turning around I see two little kids running in my direction. Taking a good look at them, I can tell that they're my kids. Who did I have kids with? Am I married? I take a glance at my left hand and see a black ring with a beautiful red gem. Who in their right mind married me?

My son looks to be about five years old; he has light brown skin, curly hair, long eyelashes, dark brown eyes, and a dimple in his left cheek. My daughter, on the other hand, has slightly darker skin, her hair was twisted with clear beads at the end, with dimples in both of her cheeks, and she looks to be about a year younger than considering that she's slightly smaller than he is. I kneel down so that they can run into my arms and almost fall over when they crash into me, showering me with kisses.

Looking at me with big excited brown eyes my son says to me animatedly "MOMMY MOMMY YOU DID SO GOOD!" He begins to slightly bounce up and down "Me and Nova were screaming so loud! Did you hear us?"

Huh, so my daughter's name is Nova? I like it. "Of course mommy heard you! I'm so glad you guys liked it, where's daddy?"

As soon as the question slips out of my mouth, I hear a very familiar masculine voice "Noah! River! Where did you guys run off to? I told you guys to stay close to me!"

"Daddy we found mommy!" River says loud enough to his dad's attention.

I can already tell that River is talkative one. I've yet to hear Nova speak besides her calling out to me.

"I've told you a million times not to run off. Haven't I? Especially backstage at one of mommy's shows."

Standing I come face to face with no other than my best friend and partner in crime Enzo. I must look like I'm completely dumbfounded because E's waving his hand in my face asking if I'm okay.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine I just spaced out a bit."

I feel a tog on the bottom of my shirt, and I look down out Nova who wants to be picked up. Reaching down I pick her up, place her on my hips and plant a kiss on her cheek. She smiles at me and puts a wet kiss on my cheek.

"I wanna dance like you when I grow up." She says in a small voice.

Placing a series of kisses on her puffy cheeks, I assure her that she can be anything she wants as long as she puts her mind to it. I tickle her, and she breaks out into a fit of giggles. I just watch her with a smile, I glance up at Enzo, and he's smiling at me with River in his arms. Suddenly this annoying ringing sound beings and everything begins to slow.

Groaning I roll over and grab my phone to shut off the incessant ringing. After getting rid of the annoyance, I just kinda lay there and think about my dream. Ugh, what a dream. If only it were a reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Holaaaa! Here is chapter 5. Chapter 6 is coming up next week I'm not really happy with it so I'm going to work on it some more before I publish it. On a different note, I hate college lol. I like it but its a struggle. Its completely killing my soul and my bank account. LOVE YOU GUYS

~Kristy <3