Chapter 3

* Alexandra's P.O.V *

The next morning , there was a knock on my door and I got up wearing leather shorts and a white longsleeve shirt and answered it . So people from last night .

" Who the hell are you and what do you want ? " I asked , sighing .

" Well hello to you to . " said the one that I made out with last night .

I smirked .

" Pardon my rudeness , I'm not a morning person . " I said , motioning them in .

" Nice place . " said the same guy .

I laughe mentally .

" So, I don't believe I caught your name . " I said .

" Damon . Damon Salvatore . " he said , smiling .

I smirked .

" Don't even think about it . " I said , whirling around to face the girl that looked like Tatia .

I glared at her .

" Hand it over . " I said .

She handed me a white ash stake and I threw it over in the fire place .

" Now , what do you want ? " I asked , sitting down , propping my feet up .

" Well , we understand that you hate your siblings . " the girl said .

I laughed .

" An understatement ! They betrayed me . Turned thier back on me and made me what I am today. A monster with no heart and no feelings . " I hissed .

" I'm Elena . Elena Gilbert and this is Stefan . " said the girl motioning to the other guy with her .

" Alexandra Mikaelson . " I said .

" So ... you're trying to get rid of the originals ? " Stefan asked .

" Darling , I AM an orginal . And no . I'm not trying to get rid of them , I'm trying to get revenge . Except on Elijah . I could never hurt my other half . It would be like hurting myself. " I explained .

" Other half ? " Elena asked .

" Yes , Elijah is my twin brother . " I said .

They looked confused for a moment and then it set in .

" Why do you hate them so much ? " Stefan asked .

" Because they only watched as mny father drove a dagger through my heart . None of them made a move to help me except Elijah . He was next to die . I know that because I crawled over to him and put my head on his chest , dying in his arms . They let me fade away . Not even bothering to remember me . Now I'm back . For one purpose and one purpose only .... revenge . " I said .

We talked a little longer about me and then Elena smiled and waved goodbye .Damon lingered on my doorestep .

" I was wondering .... do you want to go to dinner with me tonight ? " he asked .

I smiled .

" Sure . As long as we can take my car . " I said .

" Alright. Whatever you say , your magesty . " he smirked and then joined Stefan and Elena .