Love Has No Color- Ch. 7 Drama Alert!

Chapter Seven- Drama Alert!!!

I dreaded this day. Today is Monday and back to school we go. I have a wonderful weekend though. I dragged myself out of bed and into my bathroom. I took a shower and started to get ready.

I got out the shower and wrapped my body in my towel. I stood in front of the sink and washed my face with my facial cleansing soap. Once that was done, I brushed my teeth followed by me rinsing it with Listerine.

After I was done in the bathroom, I went into my closet to find something to wear. I decided to keep it simple. I put on a white polo shirt, khaki skinny jeans, and my Jordan linen 10.

I went back into my closet and grabbed my tan rucksack bag. I put all the things I needed in there. Once that was done, I combed out my hair and put it in a high ponytail.

“Baby hurry so you can get some breakfast before you leave” My mom said walking into my room.

“Okay” I responded grabbing up my things and heading downstairs.

I held my phone in my pocket. As I was walking down the stairs, I got a text message. It was from Cory.

Text Conversation:

Cory- Good Morning Baby

Me- Good Morning

Cory- I will be there in about twenty minutes

Me- Okay my mom cooked, do you want to come and eat

Cory- No its fine

Me- Okay see you when you get here

Text Conversation Over

I put my phone in my pocket. I went over to the kitchen table and sat down. My mom and I sat down and ate breakfast. During breakfast we talked about a few things.

After eating, I went and sat in the living room. I decided to watch TV while I waited on Cory. I turned the TV to Doc Mcstuffins. She is so adorable. In the middle of the show, there was a knock on the door. I turned the TV off and grabbed my bag. I opened the door and greeted a cheesing Cory. I looked him over to see that we were matching.

“This is kind of creepy “I said

“Do you have a hidden camera in my house” he asked me.

“Why I got to be a criminal and break in your house is it because I’m black” I said joking around.

“Girl bye” he said in a very much girl voice.

“Whatever” I said.

I gave him a peck on the lips before walking over to his car and getting in. Cory followed and got into the car. We both put on our seatbelts and Cory drove off.

When we got to school, we got out and headed towards the rest of the crew. On the way there, people were staring at us and shaking our heads. Please don’t tell me they already starting with that racist crap.

Before we could get to the crew, Meagan shows up. The first thing she does is grabbing on Cory and gives him a peck on the cheek. I’m standing there like she really has some nerve to do that.

“White and Black is not a good sight” she said.

Before I could say anything, she walked away. I was pissed off. Cory tried to calm me down but I wasn’t having it. The girls walked over to where Cory and I were standing and took me away. We walked to the bathroom to talk.

“You should have slapped her” Laila said.

“She got some nerve” Kayla said with her hands on her hips.