Love Has No color- Ch.5 Date Night/After Party

Chapter Five- Date Night/After Party

            When I got home, I went straight to my closet. I didn’t know what I was going to wear. I always wait until the last minute to figure things out. I scrambled through my closet.

In the back of my closet, I found a black body con dress with long sleeves. I dig through my shoes and found some black stilettos.

Once I had my outfit ready, I hopped in the shower. If I didn’t have the game, I would have just put on my clothes but since I was dancing, I was sweaty. Don’t want to go on a date and smell stank.

I bathed in my strawberry soap. Once I washed up and rinsed off, I got out my strawberry body wash. I rinsed off and got out the shower. I wrapped myself in my hello kitty towel and went to sit at my vanity.

I started doing my hair. All I really had to do was comb my hair out (I have weave in it). Then I put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. I’m going to keep it simple. I then added some EOS to my lips.

Once I was done with my facial necessities, I lotion my legs and put on my dress and heels. I also put in my gold earrings and necklace. Everything took about an hour and thirty minutes.

When I was done, I went downstairs and sat down. My mom was watching tv.

“So you must really like him to be going out on a date with him” she said

“Yea is FINNE “I said to my mom cheesing

“That’s good baby, when you gone tell your dad” she asked

I tell my dad everything. Our family is the type of family that tells each other everything. My mom is Dominican and my dad is black. My mom is laid back and chilled. My mom is not loud but if she found out you didn’t tell her something, you gone think she is a totally different person.

My dad is black and all around ghetto. My dad is always loud and crazy. I love him for it to. He tell you straight how it is, no sugar coating.

I haven’t told my dad about Cory yet because I haven’t spoken to him since the day before school started. Every time he calls, I’m not home. Hopefully, I be home when he calls tomorrow.

“When he calls tomorrow” I said

“Okay just make sure you do” She said

As we were sitting down talking, the doorbell started ringing. I got up and went upstairs while my mom answered the door. I grabbed my clutch and put all the things I needed in it. Once I was done, I went downstairs.

When I spotted Cory, I was shocked. He was so fine. He had on a black button down shirt, black skinny jeans and black loafers. The word fine was an underestimate. He was looking delicious.

“Se ve delicioso “I said bringing out the Spanish in me.

“Veo por qué te gusta “My mom said studying Cory.

While my mom and I were speaking Spanish, Cory was looking confused. That shows me that he doesn’t speak Spanish.

“You look sexy” Cory said staring at me.

“Thanks, you look hot” I said eyeing him

“Thanks, are you ready to go” he asked

“Yea” I said

I hugged and gave my mom a kiss before leaving the house.

“Have fun but not too much” My mom called out the front door.

I’m actually surprised my mom didn’t question Cory. She usually ask all these questions when a new person comes over.

Cory walked me over to his Mercedes. He opened the door for me and I got in. Once I was in, he closed my door and walked over to his side and got in. When we were both settled in the car, he drove off. A couple minutes into the drive, I decided to speak.