♢10♢

"Oh and also, don't talk to me... Please." Your words lingered in the thick tensioned air as you walked away, leaving Baekhyun alone in the corridor. You weren't sure if you had done the right thing, but you were too mad to even bother at the moment.

While Baekhyun, he was already regretting every move he had done that day. You had basically broken up your friendship and that fact was already devastating him. He hadn't imagined that things would ever end up like this. They couldn't end up like this.

He angrily ruffled his hair in frustration as he let out a mad growl, kicking one of the lockers aggressively. He had messed up completely and the only one he was blaming was himself. He had to fix things alone now. Normally you would have his back but now you weren't there to support him.

The feeling of loneliness and rage was already kicking in. He couldn't believe it, a fight between the two of you would be the last thing to ever happen in the world. And there he was, trying not to break anything from the overwhelming rage that was clouding him inside.

He felt the lump in his throat blob painfully as he swallowed and blinked away the tears stinging on his glossy eyes.

"What have I done..." He muttered to himself as he slid down the wall, sitting on the ground with his back against it. His voice came out only as a pained, weak whisper. His face had darkened, the whole aura around him had changed into something painful and extremely sad.

It would take a good while to get over what had happened this day. Both he and you knew it. But he had no intention to just let go of your friendship... No. Relationship.

He wouldn't let you slip out of his hands. He had gripped onto you too hard, he depended on you too much to be left alone at this point. He was going to fix things, but the thought of you probably hating him destroyed him.

He didn't know how he was going to get you back, he knew you were a stubborn one. This situation had ended in the worst of ways. You leaving him. Then he remembered that he was the one who was supposed to be angry, he was the one that had his heart broken. The one who had been told he wasn't loved. Though it felt as had been the one to break you. The one who hurt you. He felt at fault.

Baekhyun had admitted that he had acted impulsive and that his words had been too harsh, and most importantly that he shouldn't have listened to Ha Jin.

She had obviously done this with the purpose to break the two of you apart, and just like a puppet Baekhyun had fallen into her trap, and dragged you with him.

The hurt look that had traveled on your face when he had said Ha Jin had been right was now imprinted in his mind. He couldn't forgive himself for having given into her. It felt like he had somehow betrayed you and the throbbing feeling was haunting him.

A sigh escaped his trembling lips as he pushed his face into the palms of his hands, swallowing away the lump in his throat that was going to turn into a crying session.

The anger he had felt against you was now directed to himself as he was by every minute that passed, more sure about having lost you.

After minutes of dwelling about you on the floor, he managed to push himself to his feet. Oddly enough, his legs felt weak as jelly as the rest of his body felt way too heavy to bear. With bulky steps he walked through the corridor, heading towards the exit doors, not bothering to take his belongings. Not caring about the rest of the school day ahead of him, he walked with his heart sinking deep within him, shoulders dropping and dark eyes. All of this had somehow sucked out all of his will and remaining energy. He had lost you and everything was starting to feel meaningless.

Minah hadn't passed through his thoughts once as his mind had been completely clouded by dark and painful emotions together with you.

Once he was home, he headed directly to his own room, locking himself in it. Baekhyun let his body fall on the soft mattress of his bed as he sank comfortably into it. It felt good. He felt like he could stay in it for the rest of this miserable week. He knew very well that locking himself away from everyone would solve the problems, but he couldn't help it, he didn't feel strong enough to face it alone. He had no energy left, he didn't feel like doing anything.