♢2♢

"Y/n, you okay?" Baekhyun's voice called, a glint of worry started glowing in his gaze as he looked at you with concern. His voice stopped you from spacing out and you looked up at him, a bit startled.

"Eh?" You asked absentmindedly.

Baekhyun frowned at your strange behavior, he turned his whole body towards you, taking a few steps towards you. You couldn't help but gulp as his expression started darkening into a more serious one. Both you and Minah had always thought that seriousness didn't suit on someone like Baekhyun.

"I asked if you are okay, you're spacing out. It's not like you." He eventually repeated, his expression softened, the tone in his voice calm and soothing, making a little shiver run down the spine. It had felt extremely weird, and you wondered why in the world your body was reacting that way to him.

You waved your hand, denying, giving him a reassuring smile. A fake one. In fact, he raised his eyebrow, with suspiciousness, he didn't buy it. You couldn't blame him though, even if faking was one of your best abilities, Baekhyun would always be one of those who saw through you.

You smiled awkwardly, looking down, feeling stupid for thinking he would let you off easily. Though nothing was actually wrong, you were just feeling a bit confused about your feelings. Like, since when would you feel nervous around Baekhyun? Why did he have such a strong impact on you all of sudden?

"Eh nothing is wrong, come on let's go to class.." You said, trying to change the topic, you glanced at your friends, Minah didn't seem too worried, though Baekhyun had started to worry a bit too much, and you could see it on his face.

Walking off to class, your friends caught up to you, the boy still watching you with worry. Your heart squeezed when you felt his hand brushing against yours as he took it in his. Looking up at him, you tried your best to stop the blush forming on your cheeks, faking a confused expression.

Baekhyun though nailed his eyes into yours, his look saying everything.

You sighed heavily and squeezed his hand reassuringly, regretting it immediately. It had made your heart beat like crazy, suddenly the nervousness was making your palms sweat.

"I'm fine really, there's nothing to worry about, okay?" You explained and gave him a little smile, showing your sincerity. You looked calm, but inside you were far from that. Butterflies, high pulse, your cheeks burning up. It was all there, but this time you had managed to play it off pretty well.

His face lightened up as his lips curled into a relieved smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. "All right." He sang happily, you looked down feeling how your cheeks got hotter each second.

'What the heck is even wrong with me, I must be sick.' You thought, shaking your head at your strange behavior. It was not like you wanted to feel like this, in fact, you hated it. But no matter how much you fought against it, there was nothing you could do to stop it.

It was just confusing, maybe it would be better if he kept being annoying, you thought. That way you wouldn't feel this sick. You wanted to groan in frustration, as you had started to overthink the whole situation. It had just been driving you crazy. Thoughts clouding your mind, every thought, every feeling becoming one big blur.

Though you couldn't do that in school, people would think you were a psycho, and your friends would worry, so you continued doing what you were good at. Cover it up with a mask. You hid very often your feelings. Many times you felt like you would just bother people if you'd try talking about your problems. Or just think of it as it's not so important, so your near ones don't need to know.

You were used to it, you didn't open up to other people easily, except for family or close friends. The only ones who had been able to get you to talk, were Baekhyun, your family and sometimes Minah.