Jungkook II

Today is BTS's 3rd year anniversary.

You've been a fan of them since they debuted and it makes you smile thinking that they've come a long way.

Before, they were like babies and still very young but look at them now.

'My boys are all grown up now.' you thought.

When you got to the event, you smile upon landing your eyes to the BTS's members.

When they started performing, you screamed at the top of your lungs to cheer for them.

[4 HOURS LATER]

The event ended successfully and you are already at the bus stop with a sweet smile on your lips when....

You saw Jungkook with Suga.

You've always liked Jungkook because he's just so perfect for you.

They saw you looking at them and then you just realized you are holding their official lighstick and the cardboard you made that reads "MARRY ME JEON JUNGKOOK!" and a t-shirt with their group's name on it,

You immediately look away when you felt your cheeks heating up.

 On your peripheral vision, you saw them both walking towards you and you were flabbergasted when...

"I do." Jungkook said making you look at his direction. "Ne?" You asked but Jungkook just smile so Suga just answer you for him.

"Yo swag! You see, Jungkook always sees you on our events and concerts and he likes you. Yow!"

Your eyes widen- shocked. Jungkook nodded. "Jinjja?" You asked in disbelief.

"Ne. Jinjja." Then he hugged you.