Jungkook I

You.

Jungkook.

Together.

It's so magical for you.

Just then....

"_______-ssi, let's end this."

"W-what? What are we going to end?" You asked, teary-eyed. Pretending to be innocent.

"Everything. let's end everything between you and me."

This time, you can't take it anymore. Your tears started flowing non-stop.

"Wae? what's your reason?" still, you asked with a shaky voice.

"I just- j-just..."

"MWO?!" You asked starting to raise your voice due to frustration.

Your chest is starting to feel heavy.

"I... I don't like you anymore. Mianhae" Then Jungkook left you.

'W-what?! I just lose Jungkook. My first boyfriend. My true love. My everything.' you thought.

While standing there- alone, you started to feel sad.

[3 YEARS LATER]

You still can't forget about Jungkook. You still love him and you miss him so much already.

You had suitors before yet your heart is still all for Jungkook.

"_____-ssi?" oh, there you go again.

'what?! You babo! ______, why are you still hearing his voice?', you thought.

"______-sii. hey," you turned around an saw.....

no other than your ex-boyfriend.

Yes, Jungkook.

You started walking the other way when he grabbed your hand and lock you in his arms.

"W-wae?" you asked him confuse.

"I missed you and I still love you." You raised a brow- confused.

"W-what?! you just... you turned me down before. You ended everything."

"Ara, arassoe," "Now what?! what do you want?!" you shouted at him breaking the hug.

he smile. you got pissed.

Like he broke up with you and there he is in front of you acting like nothing's wrong. Like nothing happened.

"What are you smiling at?" you asked, half-irritated. "You're so cute." he said, pinching your nose.

You yanked his hand away and started walking the other side when he hugged you from behind.

"Let's start a new life together again. If you're gonna ask why I broke up with you before, the answer is, I went to New York and worked there to earn for our living."

"Mwo?!" You asked trying to sink everything in.

"Uh-huh," he answered nodding, "I lied saying that I don't like you anymore so that when this day comes-you seeing me again- your love for me will be tested."

"Tested? Yah Jeon Jungkook! I'm not playing around here!" "Who says you are? Uhmmm, it's like eventhough I broke up with you, you still love me." he said smiling.

"Says who? I hate you now." "Jinjja?" he asked while laughing.

and he pulled you closer for a kiss which you gladly accept.

"Now do you still hate me?" You shrugged, "I told you I was only playing around."