Two

I pull up to my brothers place. Before I can get out of the car Dom is running to Chrissy door. "Hey Unk's Baby." He chants picking her up and walking inside the house. I guess he forget how Chrissy got over here.

"You so rude Dominique."

"Who You?"

"Ima remember that next time you ask us to come over here." I playfully roll my eyes. "Man get over here and give me a hug lil girl." I lean down and hug him. "What's up Asia?"

"Hey Mon."

"Where Rock?"

"He'll be here as soon as he's done handling some business." I respond. "What up Asia? Hey lil mama." DJ says coming inside. "Hey DJ... Where Crystal at?" I ask realizing she's the only person I haven't seen. "Shopping with one of her homegirls in town."

"Oh." I take a seat on the sofa. "Y'all saw Tania lately?" I ask.

"Hell nah. She ain't on the Westside anymore." Mon says, "You never know with her."

Dom shakes his head, "This why you can't just link up with anybody. She met a nigga and that nigga turned her world upside down. Shit don't make no sense. She running the street day and night searching for her next fix." Dom has never said it but I know that's why he's like the way he is about me. Why he was so pressed about getting out the hood but I'm nothing like our mother.

"Let me see my niece." Mon says getting her from Dom. "What's up Titi?"

"Uny." She grabs his face smiling. My phone rings and it's Rock. "What's up bae?"

"Where you at Pretty lady?"

"With Dom and Mon. You coming by?" I ask. "Yeah, My baby there?"

"Where else she gone be?"

"You got a smart lil mouth."

"You ain't gone do none bout it."

"Who ain't? Say I won't?"

"You won't." I tease. "Take that shit somewhere else." Dom says mugging me. "We ain't even talking about nothing... I'll see you when you get here." I laugh. "Alright baby." We hang up.

"Chrissy." She turns her head and looks at me then walks over to me. "How the hair industry going?" Dom asks. "Good as hell. I've been doing orders right and right."

"That's good. You gone get your hair license?"

"I doubt it. I don't love really love styling hair. It was never my thing."

"You and Alisha could still do some." Dom says. While everything else may be all good and getting back to normal, that ain't and never will. I even found out she knew about them trying to set us up that day but she didn't want to say anything because of Montez.

"Don't even. She's dead to me and been dead and stop trying to get me to be back cool with her Montez." I know that's his doing because Dom could care less."

"Shit happened years ago."

"I don't care when it happened." Family is forever but a friend who crosses you while pretending to be down for you is another thing. She can die slow for all I care.

"Where my baby at?" Rock says walking inside. Chrissy runs straight to him. "There she go!" He lifts her up and spins her around. I smile watching the two. "What's up folks?" He says dapping Dom and Mon up.

"What's up?" They speak back. He sits down beside me as I wait to be greeted. "Um Robert."

"Bae we had this talk about using my first name."