☠Chapter 8☠

Y/N - Your name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

S/C - Skin color

Third P.O.V

Previously

"What do you mean I'm alive. I was always alive. I just went to sleep. Didn't I?" Y/N asked raising an eyebrow. Dean walks up to the confused Y/N.

"Actually you were killed by the lady but this guy," He pointed to Jack, who was still hugging her. "killed her"

You know the weird part of trying of trying to go on a date with someone on a ship, is trying to find a place to actually go on a date. Y/N and Jack were going on date, in a boat next to the big ship. All the crew mates could just look down on the side of the ship and see them making out. the lovebirds had to make with what do.  Having a "cute" date in a tiny boat. Just eating and ever-so-often makeout.

"So, love, what wanted you to be a pirate?" Jack asked the blushing woman in front of him.

"Actually my fake mother kept me inside the palace, as I was a princess, and I read all these stories about pirates in the library when mother wasn't around. Then, one day I just ran away." Y/N answered. It was silent for a moment. Then Jack looked straight into Y/N's E/C eyes. Oh, how beautiful he thought they were.

"Y/N, I never felt this way about anyone in my life. I just want you to know, even though it might be way to soon but, I love you."  Y/N was surprised at first but her eye soften. She could see in his eyes that he does love her...and she feels the same way.

"I love you too, my pirate." Jack chuckles quietly and pushes Y/N into a hug. She puts her arms around him, hugging him back. 

"AWWWW," Dean said looking down at the two. Of course, they didn't hear him. "My little Y/N is actually being nice for once. Ah, if only she was like this all the time." Dean chuckles to himself as he pets Jupiter.

-NOT OVER YET, like two more chapters to go-