Back to cali

Mikayla

We back in Cali! YES! I missed my home so much, once i got home I went right to sleep, I was soo tired. I woke up around 5 and went down stairs and no one was home. shocker. "Mommy?" i said. No answer... I walked around and nobody. Not even the lady who cleans the house was there. I just sat down and waited for everyone to call me or text me or something. I was really tired still so i just laid down and waited for everyone to come back, and i was watching tv.

Later on in the night i woke up once again and saw roc sitting on the chair across from me. I sat up and looked at him and he smiled. "good morning" he said and laughed. "you could of woke me up..." i said and smiled. He walked to me and kissed me on my forehead. "how you feel?" he asked. "good..hungry..." i said. "i got you food." he said and smiled. I got up and went to the table and took out a tray of food and smiled. "thanks" i said and smiled. "your welcome i just came to check on you." he said and went out the door. "wait.. where are you going?" i said and got up. "the court with ray and prince.." he said and looked at me. "its like 9.." i said. He looked at me. "ill be back.." he said and walked out and i stood by the window my the door and i saw a face in the car but i dont know who it was... I looked more and saw it was a girl i opened the door and he got in the car and she rolled down the window. I saw it was dark skin girl with a black and brown is blonde weave.

I saw she was smiling and they turned the music loud and they drove off. I was just standing there in complete shock... I didn't know what was happening. I quickly ran into the house and locked the door and got my phone and called prince. "Hello?" prince said. "Prince...is roc with you?" i asked walking back in forth. "Nah hes on his way.. you good?" he asked. "NO! I just saw him with some dark skin girl in his car...prince...is..is he c-cheating on me?" i asked fighting back my tears. "I dont know that mikayla...Don't cry.. please don't cry..ill check for you okay? hold tight, haromny is going over there with the baby.." he said. "okay.." i said and sat down on the steps and hung up the phone and just looked down to myself.. I let him have sex with me...

Harmony came in a few and i was just sitting there she opened the door and saw me and how hurt I looked. She came in and smiled. "Don't cry I'm here!" She laughed and I looked and smiled. I grabbed Jaden and walked upstairs with him and laid him on my bed and grabbed my phone and reached to call roc. I wanna ask before I assume. "Hey baby" he said and just came out and asked him/ "are you cheating on me?" i said. "The fuck?! baby i will never cheat on you!" he said. "you promise?" i said "i swear baby.. i'll be in your house soon"

We hung up the phone and i laid down next to harmony. "Just relax he's not" she said to me. i just looked the other way and got up and grabbed a pillow and a blanket and went to the couch and laid down and grabbed my phone and creeoed on some fanpages and followed a few.. I am sooo bored!!!!!! I ended up falling asleep..

SORRY!!!!!!!! IM BACK AT UPDATING!!!!!