Change Me: Chapter 6

Zaniyah P.o.v

james: I like that guy

zaniyah: Who? Damon?

james: Yeah he seems pretty cool

I blush and look down and play with my fingers.

zaniyah: He asked me out on a date

james: Oh shit! Real?

I giggle and glance at James.

zaniyah: Real

james: You havent had a boyfriend in a while huh?

zaniyah: Yeah it's ... it's been a while

We pull up to Marison's after school program and see her and a few other kids her age waiting outside with their instructor.

James gets out of the car and see runs into his arms.

I smile.

I remember when we all stayed at the house together before James left. Back when me and Marison had to share a room together and James would play pranks on us all of the time. He will always be the best big brother in the world though.

I remember the day he left me and Mar cried for two days straight. Although San Diego isnt too far from Los Angelos it was far enough to us considering he didnt live with us anymore and didnt come down often.

I am very proud of James though. He is graduating from college soon and will be moving back here to L.a to get start his carrer in being a doctor. Although he played the sports, got the girls, and drugs in High School .. he always wanted to be a doctor and that's what he is going to do.

They both get back in the car and Marison sits up from her seat to give me a big ole' Mar Bear Hug is what our family likes to call it.

james: Buckle up Mar Bear

She puts on her seatbelt and James drives off to where ever we are going.

james: Have you applied for colleges yet?

zaniyah: Not yet but I plan on it soon

james: You want to go out of state or anything?

zaniyah: I dont know I know that I want to do film school and a university I just dont know where yet

james: What would you go to film school for?

zaniyah: They offer a lot but mainly Filmmaking ,Producing for Television, Music Video, Acting for Film, Photography, and Digital Editing

james: So you want to be an actress or something?

zaniyah: Yeah I want to be an actress for television and learn about photography and take the other classes just for the learning and just to know and I want to go to a university so I can get a college degree

James nods his head and smiles.

james: Im proud of you sis. Your a really smart girl who really knows what she wants

I smile.

zaniyah: Wow your all grown up and now Im growing up and everythings going to be all wierd your going to start having babies and stuff

james: Woah Im only 20

zaniyah: Doesnt matter you might accidently get a girl pregnant

james: Knock on wood

I knock on James forehead and he mugs me while Marison giggles in the back seat.

We pull up to a resturant. But not any only resturant! We pull up to 'Pattys's Burgers and More' deep in Los Angelos. A place people from my school know nothing about. When our parents used to argue James would use his money for us to take the bus here and he would pay for all three of us to eat and sit here for hours talking.