- Part 2 -

From that day, he was always on his mind.
Today was a good day.

-

It rained, however, Jae liked the rain. You could cry, and no one would notice. He walked to school today.

It was about four hours later in the day and he saw the boy... a lot.

That's it! He would tell him about his feelings-

Someone bumped into Jae, "Agh! I'm so sorry." A guy turned round to face Jae.

"Dowoon?" A smile painted both of their faces.

"It has been so long, how have you been?" Dowoon asked.

"I'm okay, what about you?"

"I'm good." Jae suddenly felt sad, as if all of his energy had been drained out of him. "Bro, is something up?"

He hesitated, "I'm going to tell him how I feel."

"That's great," Dowoon smirked, "who?"

Silence.

"What's his name?"

"Wonpil." He whispered.

Dowoon stopped smiling. "Wonpil's dead."

Jae's eyes shot up at Dowoon.

"He died three months ago... he was hit by a car- dude, you even went to his funeral."

Is it true? Has Jae really gone crazy? "He seems so real. He is real!" Out of the corner of his eye, a figure watched them.

The boy flinched.

Jae looked at the boy.

He ran away.

Jae's feet chased after him, "Wonpil!" He cried.

He couldn't stop running, he wouldn't.

Eventually, Wonpil stopped running.

"Wonpil!" The boy shouted, forcing Wonpil to face him. "Please, I don't understand."

Both of them looked to the ground with tears in their eyes. He replied, "Jaehyun-" He paused, "I begged him." He pointed up to the sky, "I begged him, to let me see you, one more time." Wonpil looked into Jae's sorrowful eyes.

"So... What now? What happens?"

"Your memories will be erased, so then you can live happily for the rest of you life, and then I leave... forever."

"No!" He tried to grab his wrist, but he couldn't touch him, so his hand went through his body. He stepped back, "I don't want my memories to be erased. I want you to be here..."

"I-"

"I'm in love with you, Wonpil." Tears flowed from of Jae's eyes.

"I'll wait for you. Listen to me, you have to live the rest of your life with happiness in your heart. You may not remember me, but I will think of you every day. Soon, you will die, but I will be standing at the door, waiting for you. I promise."

They gazed into each other's eyes as Wonpil slowly faded away.

Jae whispered, "I won't forget about you."