- Part 1 -

His heart stopped.

Everything became a blur. Jae's eyes were bewitched by his beauty. Wonpil's body shining in this dreary world; his hair dancing in the breeze. He still couldn't stop dreaming about the boy. Wonpil's eyes, skin-

"Park Jaehyung, are you still with us?" The teacher slammed his hand against the desk as the boy jolted awake, listening to the sounds of laughter.

"Sorry, sir." He rubbed his eyes. Why does he still have him in his mind? Was he just a figure of Jae's imagination?

"Good. Well, let's get back to the lesson." Mr Kim walked back to the front of the room and wrote a few math equations (a language Jae does not speak). Sitting impatient in his chair, Jae's eyes stared towards his book finding a beautiful sketch of a beautiful boy. Wonpil?

"Let's end the lesson here today. Don't forget, there's a test on Friday, so please study." The teacher stated as the students stood up and walked out.

-

It was cold today; the kind of cold that makes your tears turn to ice.

"Hey, Jae!" A faint voice shouted in the distance. Jae spun around.

"Hey, Brian." The boy ran over to Jae.

"Are you okay dude?" You've seemed quite sad recently." Brian placed his hand on the blonde-haired boy's shoulder.

"I've just had something on my mind, how are you?" Jae's eyes dropped towards the ground.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Brian gripped Jae's cold hand, "Let's go and get something to eat." Jae nodded as Brian led the way to a small cafe across the park.

-

Jae slowly stirred his soup as he gazed out of the coffee shop window. Suddenly, his heart sunk. He became nervous, and escaped from his day dream.

Ding!

The door to the shop opened. A sad boy walked in. He was so... lonely. His name, Sungjin. With his head down, he stumbled to the one-seater table at the back of the room. Jae couldn't stop looking at the boy: something about him was strange. The boy stopped. He bent down to tie his shoe lace. A boy lingered behind him.

There he was.

The boy in Jaehyung's dreams.

He is real.