Episode 33

I wake up beside Niall. He is still asleep. I study his features and it was like seeing them for the first time yet having them already etched on my mind. I am on his bed. Naked and without clothing. I felt vulnerable. I felt free.

I spend another hour looking at his nose and contemplating on what we should do about the being step-siblings situation. Surely, it isn't considered incest as we aren't related by blood? Wait...does he even want me or now that he got what he wanted, will he disappear?

I am too caught up with my thoughts that I do not realize Harry coming into the room. He had a smirk on his face as he saw me beside Niall.

"Had a great time?" Harry laughs. "You aren't the only one who got some."

I smile. "Thank God you and Louis are back together again."

"We broke up." Harry laughs. "I met a guy...his name was Nick...he's pretty fit."

"Are you high?" I say as I look at him, he looked older than he was a few hours ago when I last saw him. He looked baked. "Harry, did you wander to electric avenue?" My tone is serious but Harry ignores me as though I am not.

"I just came back to change clothes...Nick said he's taking me to this concert tonight."

"Harry, we have exams tomorrow. You don't need a distraction."

"Tell that to yourself." His eyes wonder to Niall. "See ya when I see ya." Harry says as he leaves the room.

I get up from the bed and pick up my clothes from the floor.

The events of last night flash through my mind. I look at Niall and watch him sleep. It was a pretty sight and it calmed me seeing him in his unconscious state. That beautiful Irish man made sweet love to me. I could die right now. Happily.

My phone rings and I fish it out of my bag.

"Rae?" It was Kelly. I haven't heard her say my name for the longest time. It felt weird having to hear it over the phone.

"What's wrong?" I respond. No matter how much has happened between us this past few months, she's still my best friend. I can't stay mad at her for long.

"I'm at Brookeside Hospital." Her voice shakes. "I drank something stupid..the baby...I don't know if it will be fine.." She starts to cry.

"I'm on my way." I try to calm her down.

I wear my clothes as fast as I can and head to the hospital.

I enter the emergency room and I immediately spot Kelly. She was seated at one of the chairs beside the vending machines and her face brightens as she sees me. "I miss you." she says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Is it going to be okay?"

"The doctor gave me something to help me throw up. He said the baby's fine."

"Have you told Liam?"

"It's not his." Her voice was more silent than a whisper.

"Who's the father then?"

"You'd hate me if I told you,"

"Just tell me." I take in some air. "It's Niall's isn't it?" I say as I look at her stomach. I wait for her answer. In that moment, I swear the wait would have killed me if it could.

We sit in silence until she opens her mouth. "He's Tristan's." Kelly sighs. "You're going to be an aunt, Rae." 

* * * * * * * * *

I don't know if you guys remember but I've mentioned Tristan in a previous chapter. If you know The Vamps, Tristan Evans from The Vamps plays Rae's brother. And if you don't, you should go look them up.

Aye that is all thank you for waiting patiently for this update. xx