Teen Spy + Vampire Spy = ? CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3-The meeting

I was just taking the last tour of mine and Stacy's apartment when I remembered I completely forgot to take my memories!! It was a small box with flowery designs which Stacey made for me when we were 5 years old. It was a gift Stace gave me for my fifth birthday, and since that day I have always been taking pictures of me and Stace so that we will always cherish those happy moments when we grow old...every now and then me and Stacey would take the box out and see all the pictures and recently Stacey decided that we should add some of our parents pictures too so that we don't forget them and cherish the good moments we had with them too....but I knew exactly what she meant by.....while I was going through the pictures I saw my favorite picture of all time-it was a picture of me and Stace hugging each other with our mothers and fathers behind us laughing at us....my mother looking very beautiful with her auburn pixie hair and pale skin with the most beautiful sparkling brown eyes and full red lips..she almost looked like a vampire...he he...she was 5'5 and sometimes people would think that we actually were sisters...then there was Stacey's mother also looking so very beautiful with her long strawberry blonde hair and a slightly tanned skin and beautiful ocean blue eyes and then my father looking soo handsome with his awesome brown hair spiked up and pale skin and green eyes and also Stacey's father with black hair, slightly tanned skin and hazel eyes.

I miss them a lot. We both do. The thing is even Stacey had lost her parents when my parents died. They both were in different missions though and as we had no elder or younger siblings, we both cried with each other which just got us more closer and now we had to part but I am happy because there is a huge possibility Stacey's going to find someone else other than me.

As I was about to put the box inside my bag there was a knock on the door. I was really excited to see who it was so I just threw the box on my bed and ran to get the door. I was really excited cause maybe that was my new spy partner and maybe it's a really pretty and awesome girl and then maybe me, Stacey and her can be the three trios? Or maybe it's a guy who is nice and cute? But boy was I wrong, it was some old man wearing a black suit and sunglasses, it looked as if this man wanted to be a teenager! Oh if he is my partner, I think so it's going to be weird?

"Hello, I am David and I am here to escort Jenny Sparks also known as agent 2004 to her car." the old man said in a really deep voice and an English accent. Phew at least he isn't my partner but still I should ask.

"Oh um I hi, I am jenny, are you my partner?" He laughed at that and I saw he had dimples but they kind of looked like his wrinkles rather than dimples.

"Oh no maa'm I am your driver, I am just here to take you to the car."

"Oh I see, how foolish of me." I was really embarrassed at that and I could feel my ears and cheeks going red.

"Well maa'm are your bags ready?"

"oh yeah they are, wait no I just need to keep some things inside, come on in, you can wait while I just pack this those things in."

"Of course and thank you."

"Yeah sure."

After I kept the box inside my bag I was going around the empty apartment checking everywhere in case I forgot anything and when I went in the bath room I found Stacey's charm bracelet and my necklace. She must have forgotten it when she was leaving. I have to give this back to her. She's going to be worried sick.

When I get out of the bathroom I see David already picking up my bags. I smile at him.

"Thanks David."

"You are welcome maa'm"

"David don't call me maa'm, call me Jenny, you are older than me I should be calling you sir."