Teen Spy + Vampire Spy = ? CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1-Goodbyes and Crying Spies

"Are you even listening to me Jen!!"

"Huh??Oh yeah sure I was"

"UGH!!Jen!!Aren't you even a little bit furious that the agency's making us change partners??" WTH??How can she even ask that??

"Stacey!!How can you even ask that??!!You know how upset I really am for making us change partners!!And I really really hate the agency for this!!UGH!!" *sigh*

"OK, so what were you thinking about when I was whining so much about how unfair the agency is??"

"He he. Ok so I was just thinking who's going to be my new partner. You got any idea who's going to be yours??"

"Nope. NO IDEA!!*sigh*"

"What??"

"Oh nothing...it's just that we have been together like forever!!And now we have to not be together!!..." oh oh...here come the tears!!Not knowing what to do I just did the first thing that came in my mind; I just went and hugged her tight!!

"Awe Stace!!You know I will call you every day and you will too!!And if I can't call you then I will try sending you post cards or e-mails!!How about that Stace??"

*sob*...great!!Here come the tears from my eyes too!!

"Okay I guess so. Oh Jen!!I am going to miss you so much!!"

"I am going to miss you a lot too!!" *sob*we just stayed there crying on each other's shoulders for who knows how long but it's true I am going to miss her a lot!!

ok i nw real shrt sorry!!