America's True Feelings

"Ok let coninue" China said turning to the next page.

Dear Diary,

This is the fifth time I had that dream it always ends the same, Killing my self... I missed 3 meetings because I was too scared d to show my face but my boss said if I miss more I would have to do more paper work. So Im off to go to a meeting with the G8, Fuck.

Canada started to cry.

"Ugg I need some beer..." Germany and Prussia said in unison.

"England do you need a break?" France asked rubbing England on the back. Without a word England got up and walked out. They waited to read more till he got back. Around 10 minutes he came back and sat down putting his head on the table.

"I will go now da!" Russia said picking up the book.

Dear Diary,

This is good I have lost weight I know weigh 142lb but im still fat and I so hungry I need food maybe if i eat a few hamburgers.

Russia gave the book to France

Canada started to cry harder and Prussia held him close hugging him.

Dear Diary,

IM FAT AND DUMB I ATE AND ATE AND ATE IM A FAT PIG THAT CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT! But I must keep my fake smile so my brother doesn't worry about me I wear baggy clothes but they still call me fat. I keep drinking I don't want to become an alcoholic and I saw England and he bought me dinner it was fun but awkward I couldn't look at him, not after my dreams.

Everyone was crying they couldn't imagine all the pain and scars America had he always looked happy.

"Why dont people ever think about other people..." Italy said sadly as tears streamed down his face.

France handed England the book.

Dear Diary,

Canada came over today he made me some pancakes then we went shopping. I bought more razors Canada asked why so I lied and told him that I needed some to shave but I didn't need them for shaving. When we got home Canada made lunch, we ate then he left, and thats when I threw it up all of it. It took two times to get rid of it all. But I feel better after that.

Canada dug his face in Prussia chest. It hurt to see Canada like this.

"Ve vill take a break." Prussia said as he held Canada close to him comforting his new boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ve~ Germany will Canada be ok?" Italy asked looking at his lover with a concerned look.

"He vill get through it." Germany said hugging Italy.

England put the book on the table.

Prussia picked it up.

Dear Diary,

Why did I do that I need to hide forever. Good going me now look at you... Im going to head to a bar.

Everyone looked at each other.

Canada couldn't stop crying, his brother was depressed and he didn't know.

Prussia handed his brother the book.

Dear Diary,

WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT I GO TO THE BAR TO HAVE A FEW DRINKS THEN I DRAG A FUCKING SLUT HOME! THAT FAT CUNT ONLY LEFT A FUCKING NOTE SAYING MY DICK WAS NICE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT! Im fat, ugly, dumb, and now a fucking whore. Maybe I should skip this meeting.

Everyone was in shock. America sounded really pissed.

Germany handed the book to Italy.

HI WELCOME TO BUTT FUCKING NO WHERE! THE ONLY GOOD THING HERE IS THE BUTT FUCKING!

That made this a little better at least it wasn't sad.

"Wow I wonder how drunk he was!" Prussia laughed trying to lighten the mood.

Italy gave the book to Canada who wasn't crying as much anymore.

Dear this dumb-ass fucking Diary,

Why the fuck did I even show up to a meeting with a bad hangover. I came in with my hair a mess, and dark bags under my eyes. people laughed so i joined them but they were laughing at me because i look like a fucking idiot. Fat, ugly, dumb, whore and now and fucked up shit.

They all felt really bad for him.

Before they could say anything America slammed opened the door.

"AH! AMERICA!" Canada yelled falling off Prussia's lap. America glared at him. He walked over to the table and grabbed the book before walking out.

"Wait America!" England shouted running after him but he vanished.

"ENGLAND!" France yelled as he pored water on England's face.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!" England yelled before looking around seeing the book was on the table and he was on the floor not in the hallway.

"Oh Je vous remercie*" France said to Russia who gave him the water *vodka*.

"What the bloody hell happened?" England asked as France helped him to his seat.

"You passed out right after we finished one of the chapters" France said picking up the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Je vous remercie* Thank you (French)

Ok Im really tired and its 2:05 Am and I started the first chapter around 3-4 pm anyway im going to sleep.

See ya later my Potato's

P.s Sorry for bad grammar and misspelling .

Edit: "Sorry for bad grammar and misspelling" Old me you don't even know... also I changed some stuff in this.

A Hero's Diary!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें