A Fake Smile

"I will." Japan said as Canada handed him the book.

Dear Diary,

Today I saw Canada talking to Prussia and what would any brother do when they see there brother talking to there crush embarrass them! So I went up behind him and pants him. He turned a red so deep you would have thought he had blood on him and what made it better was that his underwear said "Suck My Maple" I think I'm dying!

Canada blush a deeper red than from back then.

"Canada you like me?!" Prussia said getting closer to him. Canada just nodded and looked down. Prussia pulled his face up to his and kissed him.

"Dein süßer wenn du errötest*~" Prussia said and winked. Canada fainted falling into his new boyfriends arms. Everyone applaud.

"I VILL READ NEXT!! Im awesome!" Prussia said as he dragged a passed out Canada to his seat.

Dear Diary,

Ugg my crush on England is getting in the way of everything! I got another boner because he spilled tea on my pants and started to help clean it. To make it worse I think he saw it and heard me moan once when he touch my thigh. I had to leave so I got up and ran to the same storage room. I felt some embarrassed so I went to the nearest McDonald's and ate burger after burger. When I went home I looked at the time I dont remember what time it was because I started drinking... I have to be at a meeting in 2 hours but I have this stupid hangover and all my clothes are dirty.

England remembered that day in the break room and now that he thought back to it hid did hear him moan and thought he had bulge in his pants.

"Aru! Why is America drinking he's underage!" China said as he hit his fist on the table.

"How the bloody hell did I not notice!" England said putting his hands on his face.

"Lets just continue" Russia said as Prussia handed Italy the book.

"Ve~ ok I will read." Italy said taking the book.

Dear Diary,

Today I had to put on a fake smile and I skipped breakfast so I ate a lot of hamburgers a few countries walked by saying things like "fatty" and "Hamburgers again fat pig" I dont think they know how much that kind of things hurt... so when I got home I drank again and ate more last time i checked my weight I was 163lb now im 236lb I cant stop eating though.

Everyone looked scared they were worried for him. It cant be healthy for him to gain that much weight in only a few weeks.

"America must be going through so much poor little guy." China said looking at Panda.

Italy gave the book to Germany.

Shit

"Mein Gott there's blood on the page!" Germany said dropping the book onto the table.

"Germany how much blood is on there!" England asked jumping out of his seat.

"Not that much but there is a few bigs spots of it." Germany said picking the book up.

Everyone looked at each other, Italy started crying.

Canada came too and looked around.

"W-Wha happened?" Canada asked looking around at everyone they all were crying or had tears in there eyes.

"Canada your bruder cut him self." Prussia said giving him a hug. Canada gasped and took out his phone to call him. He put the phone on speaker when it was buzzing Canada told them to sound happy.

"Hey there my Maple dude!" America said.

"Hey America your on speaker we all wanted to know how your doing!" Canada lies.

"Oh Im fine I was watching a movie." America said

"Well is there anything you want to tell us?" England said

"EH E-England oh um no, no im fine! Uh bye!" America said hanging up. they looked at each other.

"We should keep reading" France said as Germany handed Canada the book.

Dear Diary,

I feel better but im still being called fat and a pig so today I didn't eat im hungry I want to eat but if i do I will get fatter and England will never love me and if im fat he wont want to fuck me he wont want me to kiss him I want to I want to fuck him on every piece of furniture in both of our houses. I would but I cant if im fat, ugly, and a pig who cant even talk to him with out getting a boner or getting to fluster to see. Why do I even like him he taxed me when i was a young child he hurt me and is mean but he said sorry and our bosses made us.

Canada started to cry, England blushed, everyone kept silent.

"Wow England, France America must really like you" France said putting a hand on his back.

"Lets just continue." China said taking the book from the crying Canada.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dein süßer wenn du errötest* Your cute when you blush (German)

Ok we are getting deeper into America's diary and you know the deeper it get the worse it gets.

See ya later my Potato's!

Edit: shit this is so bad!! But at the same time I have read worse things then this...