Chapter 34 Husband Material

Sunshine's POV

"Please fasten your seatbelts. The flight to the Philippines will start in an hour"

I loved my country. The Philippines was a good choice for a concert. I have friends, like Daphne, who've been dying to have them for a concert in the Philippines. Filipino directioners have been waiting for this time.

We are already on the plane with Darcy in the middle of me and Harry. She was soo excited seeing her grandparents and seeing where I grew up.

The British accent thing was kinda stuck inside of me, but still the Filipino blood never left in me.

"Mommy are we there yet?" I heard this small voice coming from beside me which was Darcy since she was leaning on Harry's shoulder.

"Not yet sweetie. Just go back to sleep" I combed her hair and kissed her forhead. She went back asleep on her Dad's shoulder.

I actually was nervous coming back home. Then I felt a hand on top of mine. "Are you okay?"

Harry had worry on his eyes. "I'm fine. Just a little nervous actually"

"Don't be. This your home country we're talking about. You'll be fine" he gave me a peck and a reassuring look.

I got tired so it was like 3-4 hours left til we reach there so my eyelids got droopy and  I fell asleep.

****

"Honey, we're here" I felt someone shaking me, I realized Harry was the one doing it.

"Darcy? Where's Darcy?"

"She went with Louis and Niall to the car" he held my hand after I got my bag and left the plane. To my surprise paps spotted us, but the bodyguards never let us down. We were struggling with the fans crowding the airport.

Good thing we didn't had Darcy on the way to the car.

As we were inside the car, we drove off to the hotel where the boys are staying, and ofcourse we also brought Daphne along since she's my bestfriend who I met here in the country.

Harry decided that he was gonna stay with me and Darcy in my house with my parents.

As soon as we arrived in my house, we rang the doorbell and saw my parents in the front door all surprised seeing us.

Dad gave a very stern look to Harry since he knows how protectiv he is with his little daughter all grown up and having a child and husband with her.

"Is this my little grandchild Darcy?" she asked as she was lifting her up. Darcy already knew who her grandparents were so she wore a big smile seeing them.

Mom and Dad got some toys for Darcy and Harry wanted to see my room since Darcy was being accompanied by my mom.

As we entered my room, it was still the girlyish room I left.

If your wondering how my parents got back home and not in London like before, well Dad got promoted to his job in London and the only way for him to reach the amount of his salary was to go back to the Philppines, cuz that's where he'll be the best man doing his own job. To raise the money for us.

"Sooo this is my room" I started off while scratching the back of my neck and my arm, because I got embarassed since my parents still made my room the way it was before.

Harry on the otherhand was checking out all my stuff. My toys, teddy bears, posters also. Girly stuff actually.

"Wow" was all he could say. Then he spotted this blue letter and read it out loud.