You are Mine, he whispered

I giggled as Harry tickled me. "Stop, Harry!" I cried as tears went down my cheeks. I pried his fingers off of me when he said, "alright, that's enough for tonight. Let's get you to bed so you aren't A dinosaur in the morning, okay Daisy?" He said while giving me that well known smile. "But I don't want to go to bed. I want you to teach me how to eat people like you do!" I said cheerfully as I grabbed his hands into my baby ones. He frowned. "No, Daisy. You don't. Just look at me, I'm a monster!" He screamed as he pulled me towards my room. He pushed me into my dark, cold room. Instantly my goosebumps formed. A tear of hurt fell down my cheek as a sob left my soft plumpy baby lips. "Harry? Please come back. I don't like being alone." I said in a whisper since he had extremely good hearing. I heard a sigh as he opened the door and shutted the door. He brought me to the bed and later with me while singing a lullaby. "Night Daisy." He whispered. "Nighty night, daddy!" I giggled as he grunted. "What did I tell you about that?" He asked through clenched teeth. "Sorry! I mean Harry. It won't happen again, I promise!" I said as sleepiness took over me.

"Sweety, it's okay. I'm here now." My daddy said as he shook me gently then hugged me. "He was back daddy." I cried into his shoulder. "I know. We are gonna hide in the basement okay?" My father said. I shook my head gently as I got out of my bed. We were walking down to the basement when I heard glass shatter. I gasped as I grabbed my daddy's long arm. He tensed emediatly. I soon heard a deep raspy chuckle from behind me. I slowly turned in unison with my father. There was a boy. He was tall. And curly hair with tattoos all over his arms. A tear slid down my cheek as my daddy brought his dagger out ready to stab him. "What do you want from us!" My father yelled in a deep scary voice. I jumped back with a whimper at my dad's tone of voice. He chuckled again. "I believe you stole something of mine." It was my dad's turn to chuckle. "What? Daisy? She is my daughter. She will never ever be yours. She is my daughter." All of a sudden the boy attacked my father in a quick motion. I screamed. "Daddy! Daddy!" I yelled with tears running down my face. The boy was biting and sucking at my dad's neck. They were shaking like my dad was struggling. He said something with all of his strength that I could barely hear but I understood it. I did as he yelled for me to do. I turned and ran to my room and his under the bed. My most hated place. That was where I found my bloody mother laying without breathing. That was where I consider where the monster was. It was terrifying to sleep in my room at night with that memory of her limp body. I whimpered as the thought hit me hard. Reality was back to get me again. My dad is now dead I thought. I heard footsteps in the room. "You can run, but you can't hide, Daisy." I heard a deep raspy chuckle. I then saw brown old boots with black skinny jeans tucked under in front of me. I put my hand over my mouth holding my breath so he couldn't hear me. His feet disappeared then into the bed. "Ahh" he said as the bed went in more and more squishing me to the floor. Then he jumped on it and caused a yelp to come out of my small plump lips. Then everything was quiet. And all of a sudden I was pulled out from under the bed by my ankles. I screeched and dug my nails into the wood. "No! Stop, please!" I yelled. Once I was out from under the bed I felt a rag go over my mouth and nose. I soon blacked out. But before I did I heard him whisper, "You are MINE. And MINE only."

(A/N: lol my imagination likes to explore a LOT!;)))))))))