Chap. 3

Everything became blurry. That was the last thought I had thought of before I had went into a coma. I am now awake. I stared at the ceiling above me. A tear slid down my cheek as I remembered what Harry had done. My dreams are right, he was, no is a monster. And he will never change. "Your awake finally." I heard Harry mutter. "You woke me up with all of your thoughts." He muttered as he rubbed sleepiness out of his eyes. What? I am so confused... He smirked and shook his head, "never mind." He said as he sat down on my bed. How long have I been asleep? "3 years." He replied as if he had read my thoughts. I gawked at his answer. "Your joking" I said. He shook his head. Wow. So that must mean... That I'm 13? "Am I thirteen now?" I asked. He nodded. Oh. I tried getting out of bed when everything turned in circles. I felt a huge pain in my head and I was extremely weak. Harry quickly grabbed me after he did his super speed around the bed to me. "Your weak. You need some rest." "I'm weak because I've had rest." I muttered as I removed his hands away from my waist. I then yawned. Yeah, maybe i should go back to sleep. Yep. I'm going to take a nap. "Yeah, your right. I'm going to take a nap." I said as I laid back down and soon fell into a deep deep sleep.

":Run, Daisy! Run!" I turned around to the frightened voice. It was a girl. She was the same that Harry called Daisy. She was beautiful. I wished I looked like her, really. I had red hair and she had dark brown hair like Harry. She had beautiful frosty blue eyes like me. She was just 3 inches smaller than Harry. He was running at her and she frantically waved her hands at me telling me to run. "Harry?" I asked. "Harry, what are you doing?" I asked as the girl picked me up and started running from Harry. He had golden eyes and his fangs were sticking out. "No! Stop! Harry! Help me!" I yelled as I struggled against her grip. Harry caught up. He then through her with me still in her grip. She hit the

Tree and screamed. I was now terrified. He was now against her. All of a sudden I was back in the house. And there was the blonde girl (cara delevigne i think) she was screaming as he shook her. Her eyes began to droop. "Harry?" I asked again hoping to stop him. He turned around. He smirked. He took 2 big steps and was now against me like he was on the girl named Daisy. "I've waited so long for this moment, Daisy." And them he bit into me! "HARRY! YOUR HURTING ME! STOP PLEASE!!!!" I screamed. He then stopped and looked at me, "you need to wake up Daisy." He whispered

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!" I screamed. "I'm here, Daisy. I'm here." Harry held me as I shook in his arms. A couple of minutes had passed before I asked, "Harry?" "Hmm?" "I'm tired of sleeping. I'm just so scared. Everything scares me in my dreams and I hate it." I whispered as I tugged against his shirt. "It's okay. I won't let anything hurt you, I promise." He said as he hugged me back. I shivered at his cold touch. "I don't want to ever sleep again..." I whispered into his shoulder. I felt him nod on my shoulder. "Are you hungry?" And that was when I felt the burning sensation in my stumache. I felt as if I've been starving for years! My stumache grumbled in reply. He chuckled as he sat up and pulled me to my feet. I was very weak, and my legs wobbled from beneath me. We walked together to the kitchen. "Do you want to learn how to cook macaroni and cheese?" Yes! A smile found it's way onto my lips. "Yes... Please" as we were cooking I went to grab a spoon but instead my finger came into contact with a very sharp knife. "Ow!" I screeched and jumped back. I then started sucking my finger hoping that the pain would go away. But it didn't. Harry soon came by me and slowly took my finger out of my mouth. He then put it in his. His eyes stayed green though. As if he was handling me with care. Like he could control himself. He then rubbed his surprising warm tongue over my finger. I was mesmerized by his careful actions and the way he looked at me. Then, the pain was gone. We'll not completely, it just moved to cramps in my stumache. As if he could feel my pain, he muttered, "oh gawd. The time has finally come." And he faced palmed himself and dragged me towards the bathroom (okay so as all girls know, we all start our period when we hit the two digit numbers. Well, I'm trying to make it as realistic as possible. I'm not going into detail though. I consider being on your period a very disgusting thing. So no. I'm not writing about that.)

Wow, what a day! I thought.