My Bestfriends Delinquent Brother<3 *Chapter 10*

After they were done hugging, the little girl looked up at me. She gave me a once over look then a smile appeared on her face. Next thing I knew she ran over to me and hugged my legs. Ha-ha she was cute.

Jace just watched the whole time with a grin on his face.

"Umm.. Hello." I said not knowing what to do.

The little girl... I mean Emma Rae let go and looked at me.

"Hi"

"Where's Gram, Emma?" Okay so he just calls her Emma that means I can. This is weird in a way I do have to say.

"Inside." She pointed her little finger and walked in.

"Emma is very smart, I made sure of it. She's not like most little 3 year olds who are babied. I think its stupid if you don't talk to them regularly." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

We went inside to see Emma sitting next to a lady, who I assumed was the Gram.

"Jace, We need to talk. " She said while turning around once she saw me and smiled. She got up and hugged me too. Geez these people like to hug.

"Hello there.. I hope you don't mind if I take Jace away for a second."

I shook my head no and sat down next to Emma.

The two of them walked out of the room and went into the kitchen I believe.

"So Emma, I'm Clarissa.. Jace's friend."

"Daddy, never brings over friends... So you must be special." She said looking up at me with those Hazel eyes that reminded me so much of Jace's.

"I must be then. So what do you think of your Daddy and Mommy?"

She paused.. Probably processing what I asked of her.

"I love Daddy very very much. Mommy is never around.. But I love her too. Just not as much as Daddy." She started to kick her feet and I couldn't help but noticed that she was so cute.

I sat there talking to her. She was very interesting for a 3 year old.

*Jace's P.O.V*

I walked into the Kitchen with Nancy. Before I spoke I listened in on Emma and Clarissa's conversation. I was glad she wasn't babying her. I smiled to myself, just thinking about them getting along. It means a lot to me if Emma likes her.

"What's wrong?" I asked Nancy.

"Jamie, told me to tell you she doesn't need you anymore."

"What? No!! What about Emma. I need her in my life.. I-I" She shhed me with her finger.

"I wasn't finished. She told me you can have Emma. She doesn't want to see her again. I'm sorry , Jace. I need you to get Emma out of here today. Jamie is going to be coming home and she told me to make sure of this. I had her pack up her things today. I need you to leave in 5 mins. Take Emma with you and your lady friend." She smiled at me." Jace take care of Emma. Im sorry this is how everything has to be."

I didn't know what to say. I was glad I was getting Emma but what was I suppose to do? I didn't have my own place yet. I couldn't tell me parents yet. This was just a big mess.

Nancy walked over to the counter and grabbed a stack of money. She placed the stack in my hand.

"Heres 5,000 dollars. I've been saving up since she was born. I knew this would happen. Use this to buy an apartment or something. Hurry up and get Emma's things. Jamie will be here soon."

I nodded my head and went into the living room.

Clarissa was playing with Emma. They were playing with her baby dolls. It was funny seeing Clarissa play with a doll I must admit. I cleared my voice.

They both looked up at me... The two most beautiful people....

"Yes?" Clarissa asked.

"We need to go. Ill explain in the car. Emma grab your things." I grabbed the car seat and a couple of her bags. Clarissa joined in and Emma grabbed her dolls.

Once in the car. I explained everything to Clarissa.

"Jamie is wrong." Clarissa glanced back at Emma, who was now sleeping.

"I know, I know.."

*Clary's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe she was letting go of this precious child. She was amazing and I only knew her for an hour or so.

I could take her home with me.. Say im babysitting her for some money. It could work.. I wanted to protect her. Heck I wanted to love her and call her my own child. I could see myself being her mom..... And Jace her father. The only problem with this whole thing is... I have no clue if he really really really likes me like that. Plus were all in grave danger with this gang thing.

"I can Baby-sit her at my house.." I whispered but Jace heard.

"Really?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Are you sure? I mean I could figure something else out."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes.

"I'm fine with babysitting her then" I smiled at him. "As long as you want."

"Are you not having a sleepover tonight?"

"I could call it off."

I watched Jace's handsome face glow and smile at me.

"Okay."

And that is how I ended up with a 3 year old in my room.

I have never in my life watched a little kid. This was going to be hard.

~~~~~~~~********************~~~~~~~~~'

Okay guys I hope you liked it.

Comment, Vote, Fan.

Do your thing.