I think I die on prom night

It was a regular Wednesday afternoon- a PE lesson, and I was telling my best friend Emma-Louise about a dream I had. I was thirteen years old at the time, and I had dreamt that I die on prom night. I never thought it would come true...

It was the year 2015, we were sixteen and it was prom night. The PE lesson three years previously had been forgotten.

I was with my two best friends, Samantha and Emma-Louise (who much prefers to be called Emma), as we waited on the kerb for the black limousine Emma's parents had hired. Emma had somehow managed to smuggle a bottle of champagne from the kitchen. As the limousine pulled up a mad-looking woman ran down the road. "Auntie alert" Emma muttered under her breath. Sam and I climbed in, careful not to damage our dresses. Emma, however, took the less conventional approach of diving in head first and yelling "Step on it!" to the driver. Much to Emma's distress the driver pulled over to her mad aunt, who then put a flower in her hair to match Emma's beautiful turquoise dress. She swatted the flower with her hand a few times. Then attempted to remove it, failing several time. Emma then started whining at the flower, and I leaned over to adjust it so she didn't look stupid. Emma spent the rest of her journey giving me death stares.

AN In this story the main character, Lily, is actually me. The friends mentioned throughout are my genuine, real-life friends and everybody in this story is based on somebody I know. The two girls in later chapters called Emily Drake and Milly are AraAlexis and purplemangoes. All the first names are genuine but the surnames are fake in order to protect the identity of the people mentioned. We are all currently in year eight and the PE lesson genuinely happened. Wednesday afternoon, talking to Emma-Louise, same thirteen years old, same dream. That's where this story comes from.

Also thank you to RubeTube for making me an awesome trailer when I failed at it myself.