ONE: My Name Is...

OKay, this my new Watty entry! Because i like this one better than the other. I'll still finish the other, don't worry, but i want to do this one so :P

Anywho, don't forget all the usual stuff ;)

Hope you like, because i do!

ENJOY!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 Karmer8's P.O.V

I sat down at one of the computers in the school library. It was lunchtime, so not many people were in here. Only a few who didn't want to be outside. And the nerds in the corner of course.

I opened up the school website student chat room and logged into my on screen name. My secret crush was online and I quickly right clicked his screen name, opening a private chat in another window. I bit my lip as my fingers hovered over my keyboard, shaking.

Could today be the day I finally built up the guts to talk to him before he signed out?

Karmer8: Hey

Was all I managed to type. Would he talk to me? Even not knowing who I was? Especially if he knew I was a guy.

SoccerKing04: Hi, what up?

I nearly squealed and leaped about with joy, then remembered I was in the school library and calmed down before I was kicked out.

Karmer8: Nothing much, you?

SoccerKing04: Trying to finish my homework before class starts.

SoccerKing04: So what is your name?

Karmer8: Karmer8?

SoccerKing04: Come on!

SoccerKing04: Karmer8?

SoccerKing04: I mean your real name!

Karmer8: I can't tell you that!

SoccerKing04: Why not? Do you know who I am?

Karmer8: Kent Rogers, school teams soccer captain, and second hottest guy in school.

SoccerKing04: hahaha, ok.

SoccerKing04: You know who I am, so let me know who you are!

SoccerKing04: Are you my stalker?

Karmer8: Stalker is such a... strong word XD

SoccerKing04: Your not one of the guys from my team trying to play a joke right?

Karmer8: No, of course not!

SoccerKing04: Prove it! Tell me your name!