Chapter 8

Finding love in California’s Nightclub.

Chapter 8:

Lily-May p.o.v

I felt so used, like a tissue. Come on toughen up! Great what am I doing now giving myself a pep talk. Arggggg…that Alex is the only person I could think.

The next thing I know I am on the floor, on my butt and my hair had fallen over my face. I peered through my hair to see a quite fit boy stood there.

“OMG, I am so sorry, hunnie! I didn’t see you there! Are you okay?” He exclaimed. He is gay! Why are the fit ones always gay…god dammit! Well he probably knows all the gossip and he looks like a good friend and decent clothes, I like him. I just looked at him after a couple of seconds of him giving me that ‘are you going to answer me look’ I realised he had asked me a question.

“I am such an idiot! Yes, I am fine thank-you. I was looking where I was going, so don’t apologise.” I replied, thinking about how much of a dick I looked.

“Fine I won’t apologise then, it was all you fault. You weren’t looking where you were going.” He said playfully with a cute, little wink at the end.

“Haha, see I knew I would like you and by the way I am new here and my name is Lily-May Sharpe and I am  16” I said, I knew I would love this kid.

“I know you are new. You and your brother are the only thing everyone is talking about. My name is Dale Good and I am also 16, we will both be in the same year then.” He said casually, I knew he would have the gossip….but about me?

“Oh dear….What have they said?” I said quickly, needing some answers.

“The girl saying how fit you brother is...” I snorted at this “And just about how fit and sexy you are, but I don’t know what they are on about, you aren’t the pretty but you brother is smoking” He said. Yup, definitely gay. Wait...My brother! I started laughing, Dale joining in.

“My brother doesn’t go for the same gender” I went to say some more but Dale interrupted me saying “I know” which had me in giggles even more! “Yeah, as I was saying…I love having a gay friend! WHAT!?! All the boys have been commenting on me?!?” Great Conner, will be on their asses.

“Yeah and I was joking you are stunning and I am your friend?” he said surprised.

“Well, yeah” I said embarrassed.

“No, we are best friends, I love you!” He shouted.

“Awww aren’t you cute and yes now we are best friends, I love you too. But there are just three, small details about me that I am trusting you with! Don’t tell anyone, you clear?” I couldn’t believe that I already trusted this guy, but he seemed pretty trust worthy.

He gulped. “Clear as water.”

I laughed. “You are so weird, I love it. Number 1- Conner is very very protective of me because of my dad and mum which brings me on to number 2- My mum died and my dad became a rich work-aholic, who we never see and hates me more than Conner. Number 3- Don’t tell anyone this only Conner and you shall know. I have anger problems.” I whispered.

“Damm, girl you have had a dramatic life time.” He said.

“I know, haha. What lesson have you got next?” I said wanting to change the topic.

“Maths, group 1” He replied.

“OMG! Same” I replied shocked. We started looking at our schedules; he was in nearly all my lessons, Ideal.

And so with that I had a new best friend and I loved him. We started walking too Maths, well that brightened up my day.

CANT EXPLAIN HOW SORRY WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A LOT HAS BEEN ON!

I HAD TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER BY MYSELF, SEEING AS MILLIE WAS BUSY. I FELT SORRY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

I tried to make it quite long, I hope you like it.

Comment on what you want to happen next and it might!

COMMENT&VOTE, I LOVE YOU! MOLLIE<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3