Change Gone Come?

********************

*WARNING HARSH SCENE*.

IVE HAD MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SCENE. SORRY NOT SORRY. ITS JUST A BOOK AND IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED IM TRULY SORRY. BUT THANKS FOR READING AND ENJOY..

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

******************

Bianca ( POV)

We were on our way home in no time. and I was more than thankful. I mean I thought this trip was going to be fun but nothing is fun for me anymore. but the least I can do is make it fun for Ethan.

We made in back to Josh's house that night and me and Ethan were exhausted.

" My house is a mess. You need to stay a little while longer and clean it up a bit" Josh said as he grabbed him and his familys thing out the car.

" There isn't anything anywhere. The house is spotless and Ethan and I are tired " I said as I looked around and grabbed our things to head out the door

I grabbed Ethan hand as he looked up to me.

" I didn't fucking ask you. I'm telling you!. Now clean" he said as he began walking away

" No, I won't. I'm tired and Ethan needs to go to bed!". I said as I held onto our things and began walking out the door.

I heard footsteps racing towards me and I felt a immediate blow to the left side of my head.

I stumbled and dropped the things that were in my hands and held my head. I turned around with tears streaming down my face.

I heard Ethan began to cry

" Don't you ever disrespect me! Now clean" He said as he pushed me against the wall.

I looked at my hands to make sure I wasn't bleeding and I wasn't. but it felt like it.

" It's okay baby" I said to Ethan as I picked him up and sat down on the couch with him. He was tired and I'm sure him seeing Josh hit me scared him.

Ethan was a smart boy, he knew what was right and wrong and he didn't like to see his momma get hurt but I turned on the t.v for him and he laid on the couch and watched it while I cleaned.

I cleaned for about 3 hours. Making sure nothing was dirty. All the laundry was done and his whole house looked pretty amazing , if you asked me.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 5 in the morning and I knew that I had to be back up here at the house a few minutes later ,so I didn't bother going home. I just took a quick nap on the sofa.

I quickly woke up as I hears footsteps coming from the hallway.

I jumped up and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I looked at the time 8:30ish.. Well I'll be early and maybe I can leave early today also.

I looked too see who it was that was up this early.

" Good morning Dustin, What would you like to drink?" I asked as I pulled out the stuff to make breakfast with.

" I'm fine, " he said as he walked to the refrigerator

" Okay, how's the college class going?" I asked him as he poured himself a glass of milk

" Fine. " he said as he drunk his milk

" Well, I would of graduated this month , I'm kind of bumbed about it, cause now I have to repeat the class over again" I said as I looked at him drinking his milk.