School

Biancas ( POV)

2 weeks into school and I already wanted to die. Maybe I should.. Felt like I was.. My ankle was getting worse. I could barley walk on it now. It was probably dislocated.. Most likely..

" Bianca. Someone is outside the classroom for you" Mrs. Dawson said as she walked back in the classroom

I Iooked up and walked slowly to the door and went outside.

" Why were you late?!" Josh said immediately as I walked out of the classroom

" Cause my ankle...

" Just shut up bitch. You look disgusting. I'm sick and tired of your bullshit . There's nothing wrong with your damn ankle" he said pushing me .. into the door.. I collapsed and fell back and hit the door with a bang.. He jerked me up and pushed me against the wall.. " If your late again. Your dead. " he said and walked away.

I slowly walked back in the classroom. Embarrassed .. I walked to my seat. I sat down and rubbed my back..

The bell rung. " Bianca can you stay after class for me " Mrs. Dawson said.

I stayed after and she waited till all the students left.. " How are you doing?" She asked me.

" Fine. " i said quickly as I looked around.

" You know if you ever need a ride, I pass right by you every morning. Just wave me down. " She said rubbing my arm.

" I'm fine. I like the fresh air" I said

" Well you better get to class before you are late" she said and I left..

I didn't speak for the rest of the day and I promised myself I wouldn't be late again.

Justin & Dustin walked up to me and pushed me into the lockers.

" Ready For tonight??. We have 3 more friends for you" Dustin said .

I looked down, not making eye contact or saying anything..

I walked passed them. I hate them and my life..

*************

" Get off of me!" I yelled as the boys held me down. one on each side of my arms holding them Down , while Dustin was between my legs having his way...

" Your hurting me!!" I kept yelling as he moved faster and faster..

He hit me.. He hit me again, then again.

I stopped moving and burst out in tears as I felt my eye split open ..

" Boys, Get out" Father Avery said interrupting them.

" What?. Why dad" Justin said as he walked towards Father Avery

" Cause I said!" Father Avery voice roared..

I jumped and put my night clothes back on.. I ran and got in the corner of the room

" My child, do not be afraid. I am here. and will not hurt you." he said

I didn't respond..

" Talk to me, tell me what you need?? I'm sorry for what has been going on. So I want to reward you. .Now you have 10 seconds to answer." he said softly

" For your kids to stop rapeing me!" I yelled

" Okay, I maybe can work an agreement out with them.. Anything else" he questioned.

" Some new shoes and clothes maybe?" I said quietly..

" You're very ungrateful.!" he snapped.

I jumped away from him and went back to the corner.. " Sorry Sir" I said ...

" Look kid, We do a lot for your ungrateful ass, Now either you grow up and get your shit together or you die!. It's Your choice and either way. I don't care but I'll talk to the boys but as for my oldest son. He does whatever he wants with you " he said changing his moods and walked out

I didn't complain at least I could get some rest now, but my shoes and clothes were barely getting me thru. It's about to be fall and it's going to get cold real soon. I got up from the corner and walked to my bed..

I didn't know what to do , so I prayed. I didn't know who to pray to so I prayed to all the gods in the world.. Hopefully, they could save me from this hell hole...

**************

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK??!!!. GOOD? NOT GOOD?!.. OH WELL THANKS FOR READING IT(: