22.

Rin was supposed to be a virgin, right? That’s what he said a few days ago when his mom left. But he definitely didn’t feel like one. Yes, he was really nervous at the beginning, but he eased up quickly. I guess when you’re as horny as he was, lust takes ahold of yourself and you trust your instincts. There’s no room for shyness.

Never in a million years, I’d imagine that something like this would happen. Not with Rin. At the beginning I actually thought that maybe Sousuke and I would get along differently… But then Rin started with the jealousy and everyone could see it, I started to put more attention to him. He became more interesting than before. And now, here we are. Fucking as if there’s no tomorrow in his old house and now the indoor pool.

I wonder if I agree easily to have sex with him… Should I had said no? Or tease him until he couldn’t take it anymore? No. That’s just mean. Everything happened so quickly… And I find myself lost in him. We just started this...relationship and I already feel like this was meant to happen and I just want time to slow down now.

Today’s our last day in Iwatobi, and I don’t know how to feel. A part of me don’t want to go back to Tokyo yet, but we can’t stay here forever. I guess I just want to avoid having to explain everyone about us. It’s not like is a must but I guess we should. They’re are our friends after all. Although, I know they would tease us big time, and I’ll be happy to punch them in return.

I took a deep breath, I had stopped swimming backstroke and was floating there like a starfish. Rin suddenly came by my side and hugged me.

-Why did you stop swimming?- he asked. My head was buried in the crook of his neck.

-I was deep in thought.

-About?

-Everything that has happened these days.

He hold me tighter.

-It’s been great, hasn’t it? Well, with you everything is.

I smiled.

-Why do I feel like this, Noah? Why do you make feel like this?- he whispered in my ear.

-How is that?

-So incredibly happy- He started to trace circles on my bare back.

My smile got wider.

-I’m not sure, but if it’s bothering you…

-It’s not bothering me. It could never bother me. But it is a new feeling and I think I know exactly what it is- he said pecking my neck.

-And what is it according to you?

-It’s love.

My eyes widened and my mouth became dry. He said it so bluntly.

-Really?- I asked in a murmur.

-Yeah. What else would it be?

He lifted my chin to face him.

-Maybe you feel like this, because you’ve never had such an amount of sex- I said looking straight to his ruby eyes.

-We did fuck a lot, didn’t we?- He flashed his teeth.

-Yeah- I said grinning.

-Still, I don’t think that’s it. Cause even if we just cuddle, or go running side by side, or eat together; I feel happier than I’ve ever been in my life.

-Yeah, I guess that’s right. It happens to me as well.

He smiled a bit shyly.

-Let’s swim a bit longer and then we can go, we need to finish packing- he said pecking my lips once more and going to the other lane while I stayed dumbfounded there.