Being a Fangirl by Just_Jae

"Thunder" is the latest boy band that makes girls swoon, scream and, well, fangirl. Enter Lexie Curtis. She’s their number one fan and her favorite member is none other than Silver Pattinson, the lead vocalist. She can already imagine how she and Silver will get married (beach wedding), how many children they will be having (two to four), and how they will spend the rest of their lives together (despite Silver's star status, they will have a secret place of their own, away from Hollywood while Silver isn't working). How the hell will the boys handle a crazy girl like her? And how will she handle working for them without the off-chance of fainting every minute? But, most importantly, What will Lexie do if her dream guy isn’t what she imagined?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Get inside a fangirl's head and watch how she handles life when her dreams get a big punch from reality. || NOT A FANFICTION || Copyright © 2013 LetterJae

~

So the author messaged me asking for me to read some of her stories a while back (so sorry it took this long!) and I did... Then I found this story! Literally fell in love <3 Sigh Silver is a jerk. Literally can't wait for the next update <3. Literally. Go add this to your library and expect big things :) Literally teen fic&humour style of writing and really accurate in terms of the fangirl. Sigh. I only know those feelings too well. 

I bet you loved my very literal use of literally. Didn't annoy you in any way, right.