~Special Chapter~ Louis and Harry Break Up side story

Louis Pov

Harry has been advoiding me all day, i wonder why, so Liam is missing too. I wonder why, though Harry is always been a whore, i dont know why he wont sleep with me, it would be just another hit in his book. Ugh, i am so damn horny, i picked up my phone and decided to call one girl i know that would put out. Eleanor, she is the biggest slut. I pick up my cell and dial the number i know by heart, if he dont pick up, i, hear the voicemail, and my heart turns stone cold.

Harry's pov

"Liam, do you think he will like it?" i was nervous, i mean i was sweating, i was about getting on one knee and asking my boyfriend, Louis William Tomlinson, The love of my life, to marry me.

"Yes, I think he will love it," Liam says to me, "Hey, Harry his shower just turned on, we need to get our plan into action" Okay its now or never, i go over to Louis bedroom door and open it and peek over to his bathroom to see if his door is closed.

"Go, Go, Go," I whisper i was out with Liam all day, he was helping me pick up the ring and rose petals to go on the bed and spell out, 'Will You Marry Me?' and the ring is perfect. I have the engravement, 'Moments' Louis and I firest Danced to the song, and thats when we first kissed.

"Harry, He is Coming!" I looked towards the bathroom and i heard a lot of giggling and moaning, what i heard made my heart break.

"Eleanor, You naughty girl im going to have to teach you a lesson tonight, I love you baby.' my heart broke in half, "I heard about you and harry when did you all break up?" thats when my heart shattered. "We broke up yesterday, i was never in love with him" That's when it broke from the pit of never returning.

I turned and ran opened the door and slammed and left the ring and shit sitting, i don't care. who would care?

Louis dont, he just left me for that whore? Wasnt i good enough? Of course, i am a virgin, i was saving myself for when i proposed tonight. But Louis didnt want to wait i guess. I would have gave him myself sooner but i have morals.