The Meeting Of My Life Justin Bieber and Harry Styles Fan Fiction BXB

Justin Bieber, was tired or all the fame, so he just quit same as Harry Styles, the only person who knew where both boys went was David Henrie for Justin Bieber, and Louis Tomlinson for Harry, Both boys were best of friends of both boys, they knew thwy needed time off, to hide the fact that both were gay and had crushes on each other. Harry dreamnt of fucking Justin, Justin Dreamnt of doing the same with Harry, somehow they meet along the border of Canada, Justin was going back home, and Harry was going to Justin's Home.

Both were in Limos, the drivers knew each other and they waved Harry got out and started to talk to the other limos driver, Justin just woke up from a wet dream about harry he thought this was his chance, he was going to do Harry Styles, so justin covered himself up, with the big ole' bloch of cum on his designer jeans. Justin Rolled down his window and said, "Hey, Harry Styles, Right?" he didnt want to give out the fact he has nude fakes of Harry on his iPhone 4, he thanked to god that some pervy people, wanted to see harry naked just as much as he did. Harry was shocked to see his all time favorite crush in the car speaking to him, "Yeah, Justin Bieber, Right?"

Justin was wanting to go and jumb up to the heavens and thank God, and who else there was up there, "Yeah," Justin Said, "Where are you heading?"

"Umm, I not so sure, where are you heading?" Harry asked

"Im just going home, i need to get away from all the fans, thats why i chose night to travel," Justin said

"Oh, yeah me too, i needed to get away from Louis, and I had a bad break up," Harry said rubbing the back of his neck, hoping Justin wasnt a Homophobe

To be continued

message me if i should continue